Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

IMO I think that they will still show him trying to get his job back since in the season finale they didn't put him back right away which was a good idea.

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I would love to think they would do that with Ryan's storyline.....but they have so many unanswered storylines - that who knows what they will do.

3. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yea who knows what will happen in season 6 with Ryan it will definitely be interesting, thats for sure.

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I want to see Ryan getting his job back in the season six operner, rather then having him hired right back or having his job back right away, that's just my opinion tho.

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I agree with ya about wanting to see him get his job back instead of him just being back, but ya know it won't happen. Look at them making Boa a CSI without any explaination. They probably feel that the finale showed us how he was going to get it back and that's good enough for them. THey better at least have everyone welcoming him back or at least saying something about it. Either way I just hope they come correct with this season and give us some kind of good Ryan storyline and background...

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Enough said. I don't think I could have said it better. ;)

7. CSI_Kat

Not to mention that money deposit Stetler mentioned near the end......wonder if they will explain that. Hopefully the season opender will be mainly Ryan! I know it won't be - but a girl can dream - right? Of course I cannot mention those here! :devil:

8. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yea some sort of connection to what happened in season 5 to season 6 would be nice, i mean come on they can;t just throw things together and leave it unexplained.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know. i want some answers!! hopefully we get to learn about that and about Ryan and his past.

10. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

yeah me too.btw wat do u all like the most about ryan wolfe?for me it is his eyes(man they r beatifull),smile and his eyebrows(in one clip from season 3 or 4 when he was talking to eric strikes-his eyebrows there looked so attractive n thick).man i am obsessed.lol
    About season 6 of csi miami ,wouldn't it be nice to see ryan get kidnapped cuz then the miami team would have to invetigate his house n his things and we would get to know more about him.
    How do you think he would look all wet.that would be nice to see and also him working a case on a child /kid and interacting with this kid.i bet he would be great.
    just my two cents worth.
    hope ryan wolfe is even more sexy and hot in season 6.
    btw ,do you think he looks better with thick eyebrows or with thin eyebrows.for me it is with his thick but sexy eyebrows.(man i need help-i am too obsessed.lol.)

11. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

What I love the most about wolfe is his cute, sexy smile. Woohoo.

12. CSI_Kat

Yep - the man is certainly gorgeous. I think my favorite is his eyes. I could just lose myself in them for hours. Steph - I got to admit that smile does it for me as well. Storylne I would like to see - something about his family....maybe that niece that they mentioned once.
    Cool idea about trying to see his home. Have we seen anyone elses other then H's pad?

13. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

we hav seen H's pad?when?

14. CSI_Kat

Didn't we see him take Marisol there one time when she needed some protection?
    I could be wrong.......I am not 100% sure of it.

I bought Mystic River the other day but have not watched it yet. What kind of roll does Togo have in it?

15. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yea i didn't know we've seen his pad?!...and to be honest i have no idea what i like most about him....its just to to hard to decide :D...wait come to think of it, we saw it when Marisol was seeing him right? or am i wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.