Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

He wrote all over David's face? :lol: He's such a joker! I really like that pic. It's one of my favourite photoshoots. I especially love the one of Jon and Adam. :p

Love those pics, athlov ! :p It's interesting that he still wears his hair flat.

Okay, now I need a little help. I'm in the middle of organising my S5 pics by episode and there are some that I can't remember which episode they come from. it's probably totally obvious, but who better to ask, I thought, than the OTD Support Group? So here's a pic for Monday, and if anyone can tell me which episode it is and which number of the season, I'd be grateful. :D

AliGtr's Mondaypic

[​IMG]

Credit? Ummm, I'm afraid that I can't remember. If I could, I could look it up and work out which episode it came from.

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics athlov! :)

like your pic too Ali!

Even though I haven't seen Season 5 yet, I think the pic could be from the episode 'Internal Affairs' 5.12
    don't know if it's correct... ;)

3. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

ohh my god, I love his eyes

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

uh, who doesn't!? seriously!! this is Jon we're talking about!!! i love every feature of his hot, sexy body. *drools* he's so hott!!!! i swear that man is a god!!

5. athlov

athlov Guest

Your welcome. :D

And I second that - it's '512: Internal Affairs'. Super yummy pic btw.

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I'm not dead! (and no, I'm not Pink either)Been a while, but I'm back and the first thing I want to say is: *drool* for that pic. Ali, if you need any help with those pics, you know where to find me ;)

I see Sue found something cool again, good going hun. And I have to say: WHAT? We're not talking about his hair AGAIN, are we? :rolleyes: Will it ever stop? :p

7. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

There's this video on youtube that has a bunch of clips from when jon was in SU2. (Just go to the youtube site and type in the search bar "special unit 2 jonathan togo")

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey I'm still alive and just popping in to say HI to all the fellow togoholics. Your welcome Athlov, I'm so glad I sent it to you since my stupid hubby deleted it from me..eh. Great caps and great pic Ali.

You know me Nikki, I'm always searching for togo goodies..

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hi everyone! Thx for the gorgeous pic Ali! I just saved it to my memory stick! Thx for the pics Athlov. I will certainly be checking those out later. Just a reminder SU2 is on tonight. Something to keep us Togoholics happy - more JT on tv!! WooHoo!

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

11. xxcalleighxx

xxcalleighxx Dead on Arrival

awwww them are such cute pics :p gotta love him :D

xx

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok so this Mr. Togo pic made me want to make a new avatar. Nothing fancy just Ryan being cute!

13. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

aww tanks for sharin the pics ladies they r greeat!! :D:D now i need a mop to clean up the drool lol

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hola Everyone :) I know I havent been on in a week or two, sorry :D

I cant really type a lot because I have to get some things done but I must comment on SU2. I was so excited when he came on, I was waiting for his part to kick in. His adorkable-ness really cheered me up for my very difficult week. The difference between his SU2 role and his CSI:Miami role and the way he portrays both blows my mind! This just backs up the fact that he is just one incredible actor. :)

15. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Nice avatar katbug :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.