Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an fyi the mods don't like double or triple posting. The edit option is available for 24 hours after you post. Didn't want you to get yelled at on your first day. :)

I can't wait to see what they do to redeem themselves for the season 5 season finale AND the story line they wrote for Ryan. Hopefully this hiatus will do them good and they can rethink the way they are going with Ryan.

Though I must admit I loved his sarcastic reply to Stetler, and he did look awfully cute in the season finale. :)

They really do need to do something to redeem themselves.

Just have to do a pic while photobucket is still open....love this episode! :Dsoo cute!

my apartment is flooded with drool!! lol thanks for all the pics ladies :D........anyways bye Thumpy we r sad to see u go and hopefully u will stop in time to time to. say hi!!

ps. everybody im very sorry i havent been on much lately iv been very very busy, and this week is also a busy week as im goin on a school field trip, and iv got prom this week ,dont worry ill keep u posted after the prom :)
......and also i definitly want season 6 to start now!!!

You know, that photo of Ryan holding the diaper bag is even cuter than Ryan holding a baby. Any guy can hold a baby, but it takes real man to hold a diaper bag. :)

Thanks for the great photos Kat!

Happilyhappy said:
You know, that photo of Ryan holding the diaper bag is even cuter than Ryan holding a baby. Any guy can hold a baby, but it takes real man to hold a diaper bag. :)

Oh my, that had me laughing for a good minute or two :lol:

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in and say it's my birthday...and the birthday girl has to give out cake, now doesn't she? Problem is, I don't have a virtual cake...so I decided, what the heck, I'll just give them a season 3 Ryan to share!

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7288/sexandtaxesmd9.jpg
Be nice and SHARE! ;)

*Pic edited to a link by Mod as it was over 480 pixels in width*

Happy Birthday Dutchie! :D

I had to edit your pic to a link as it was over the 480 pixel guideline in this Forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back