Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

aww!! i loved the pic of Jon!!!!! he's so cute :D not to mention drop dead sexy!!! imagine what he'd look like all wet, in one of Eric's form fitting wesuits!! *drools* God he would be so damn sexy!!!!!!

2. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hey, I haven't been here for a while, too, but it's nice to come back with lots of gorgeous pictures of Jon/Ryan. We can never get tired of them, can we? ;) Seriously, thank you so much everyone who posted new pictures. (Yeah, I just woke up, I'm still lazy and not in a mood to write all your names down, sorry :p)

Sue, thank you for finding the interview ;)

Nikki, I think the hair is a regular here, there's always someone who come and ask about it again, and then everybody talks about it again. I would say we like it too much to shut up :rolleyes: :lol:

Need4Speed(?), congratulations on the autographed picture. That was really nice of John. But we already knew he was this nice, right? :)

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks! Anyways - sorry I have not been around much. I just found these pics on a website and I do not remember seeing them before - but I could be wrong.
    JT
    and another....

I just watched the SU2 epsiode with the boogeyman last night (I know my DVR is full and I am behind) - he is so adorkable in that show. I love it!

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Thanks for the pics :)

5. CSI_Kat

Here are a few more. I am sure these have been posted before....but they are nice!
    suit!
    tie!

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*sigh* it's been a while since I've posted too. Do you know how much I love a man in a tie? Do you know how much I love you Kat for posting all of those photos? *sigh again* Thank you, that made my horrible day that much better. :D

I missed the boogeyman SU2 episode. :( Oh well.

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

suit = droolfest :D :devil:

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

totally!!!! Oh my god!! total droolfest!!!!!!! i watched Mysic River today, even though Jon's part was small, he was still good in it!!!

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok I'm so sad that Thumpy is leaving and I hope she's still around for this last Thumpy Call. For those that were around about a year ago you might remember my Thumpy calls for those that are new one this was a thing I did back in the day for my dearest Thumpy...so here I go..

One Last Thumpy Call....

BTW he looks so sad in the pic because he is sad to see Thumpy go...bye

10. CSI_Kat

Ok so in honor of our That's Hot line from Ryan - I made another avatar......
    Twiz - great phone pic!
    Happilyhappy - :D

11. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Twiz...thank you so much for that Thumpy call pic. *hugs* I'm very touched and have already added it to my collection along with all the other Thumpy call pics from the past. :)

No worries though, I'll still stop in and say 'Hi' from time to time.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

awww. it's so sad your leaving!!! :( stop in and say hello every once in a while if you can!!!! it's been fun chatting on the boards with you about stuff!! especially Jon :D bye :(

13. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Just want to say I was drinking something one time while looking at pictures of togo? Nothing bad happened, as I just remained real calm. Lol. :lol: :lol:

14. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

what address did you use?

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Oh, time for another visit to the OTD SG!

Thumpy, it's sad you're leaving, I wish to see your name appearing as often as possible around here :)

I just watched "Death Pool 100" and I was a bit pissed at Ryan. It weas like "Oh, come on Ryan, that's not something you would do, boy? :rolleyes: Don't you know those things can end up wrong?". Seriously, I already knew about this, but it was still a bit shockin, it's always different to watch than to read. Anyway, it seems to me that's a thing Ryan would NOT do. I just couldn't imagine him gambling or any of related things. Not to speak he actually bet in people's death, not a game result, which makes the situation worse to my eyes :rolleyes: Still, everybody makes mistakes, so "I think I can still forgive you Ryan." That if you don't do anything wrong in season 6 :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.