Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

loved the pics!! and stubble on Ryan/Jon, omg, that is so hott.
    In the US on A&E it's S3 Reruns, and i just loved his hair, his clothes, everything about him!!!

2. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I love the pics, so sexxy, love the stubble, thanks athlov and Twiz, and thanks for the monday pic ali

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Quicky..holy crap where have you been? I don't think I've seen you in here in ages..miss u.

Your all welcome and i've found a few more pics. I'm like totally bummed I couldn't find a pic of togo with Katherine Heigl cause she's like my fav atress and it's like my 2 fav shows collided. There were so many peeps from Grey's Anatomy at this show and then there was togo...nice.. get the drool buckets ready... more drool lil more drool

Ok I have to say that he looks really dorky in that pic of Athlov where he's with Justin/chic. The look and expression on his face is too funny. Also let say wtf...did he just wake up before the show cause his outfit looks like he slept in it.

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Where in the heck do you guys find these pics??? I love the second one in the first set you posted Twiztid4Togo. A bit of Ryan shows up in that one. Oh and he is so SU2 in that goofy one of him that Athlov posted!

Hi everyone!

5. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Hey guys! once again its been a few days since iv been on *tear*....sorry iv been really busy, someone i knew died last week and i had my bday, got my nose pierced and so on......anyways,thanks for sharing the pics all they r very nice :).and i bought s3 with my bday money (i already have s4)and i plan on watching some tonight :):)Once again thanks for the pics they r just awesome :D

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!!!! I'm so psyched right now!!!!! i just got an autographed picture in the mail from Jon!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! i asked him for one and he sent me one!!!!!!!!!! I'm in hock right now!!!!!

here's what he wrote on it.

Hi Heather-
    Thanks for watching!
    (he drew a Heart) JT

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Where did you send the request too?? That is so awesome, your lucky. I got a pic to share with you guys today, i love it... Jon

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

*has to get new bucket* aww man that pick was just too good Lizz!

9. WithoutASound

WithoutASound Victim

I'm watching SU2 and Jonathan is such a dork in it. A cute dork, but a dork.

10. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

i was watching mystic river and Jon Togo was in and he look really good i sceamed when i heard his voice cause i forget he was in so hot

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I requested it on his myspace. i politely asked him for one and he's like sure. i was so excited when it came in the mail today!!! i think it's awesome that he takes the time to respond to his fans, not a lot of celebs do that. it's very nice of him :D

and about the whole SU2 thing, yes he is very dorky, but also adorable. he's adorkable!! :lol:

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I love him on SU2. It is great to see him acting goofy and not all serious all the time!

Anyway - was watching fade out - have never seen that episode before so here is a nice pic.

fade out

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey Need4Speed, you should post a scan of the pic you got sent so you can share the Togo love! ;) wink wink

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok!! as soon as my scanner gets fixed, some repair guy is coming in a day or two to fix it. so when it's fixed i'll post it!! :D it's funny actually because he wrote all over David's face. here's the pic that he used. it's not the signed one, but you'll get to see it soon :D

pic used for autograph.

15. athlov

athlov Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.