Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wathced SU2 on tuesday too. Jon was in them. he joined the series in episode 6, i think. but he was good. he's so adorkable!!!

I didnt know Jon was going to be in the SU2 episodes so soon. It was a very pleasant surprise to see his cute, adorkable, smiling face spilling out all those facts to Nick and Kate(People on SU2). I was expecting like 3-5 more episode before he was on! I missed his role, they stopped showing SU2 for a couple months and I was getting sad :(
But now its awesome and I cant wait to watch the other episode I recorded :)

One little question..One SU2 last night, Jon was wearing that light colored shirt with the bear or something on it, does he wear that more than once because I think I saw him wear that atleast twice..just wondering :)

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
I didnt know Jon was going to be in the SU2 episodes so soon. It was a very pleasant surprise to see his cute, adorkable, smiling face spilling out all those facts to Nick and Kate(People on SU2). I was expecting like 3-5 more episode before he was on! I missed his role, they stopped showing SU2 for a couple months and I was getting sad :(
But now its awesome and I cant wait to watch the other episode I recorded :)

One little question..One SU2 last night, Jon was wearing that light colored shirt with the bear or something on it, does he wear that more than once because I think I saw him wear that atleast twice..just wondering :)

i was sad too when they didn't show it frow a while, and yeah i think he has wore that outfit a couple times, i seen him wear alot of the same clothes, he loves his job to mych to go shopping, al his clothes are in a suitcase, under his desk :lol: ibet...hha...

So... I should watch the SU2 show all the way through? Hmmm...

csimiamiadict, I knew that about CSIs, and I wasn't really talking about them going out and questioning people, I was more thinking of isolating an area to search for a dangerous suspect or something. Unless I missed part of the discussion where the "search team" thing came up...

The SU2 thing is a bit odd. in case anyone was wondering, season 1 only aired 6 episodes. Then after a few months on hiatus, it came back with 13 more episodes, all of which have Jonathan in them. He's not in the first season eps at all, (Sean is).

Season 1:
101: The Brothers (Pilot)
102: The Pack
103: The Wraps
104: The Web
105: The Waste
106: The Depths

Season 2:
201: The Grain
202: The Skin
203: The Years
204: The Invisible
205: The Eve
206: The Rocks
207: The Drag
208: The Beast
209: The Wall
210: The Straw
211: The Love
212: The Piper
213: The Wish

Isn't it cute how they all start with 'The'. :lol:

ETA:

201: The Grain

The Grin

The Sad-face

The Sand

The Cutie

The Whoa-face

The Eyebrow

The Indignant

If you'd like to see caps for all the other episodes, you can here.

Thanks Athlov, so much for clearing all that up(bout the episodes). I understand where Sean ends and Jon begins now :lol: I kind of liked that Sean guy, I have seen him in so many other shows but I especially like him in this show, but not as much as Jon of course :)

I have some SU2 recorded that I got to watch, yay :)

That is weird only 6 episodes for season 1. I could understand if they never made a season 2 but I thought new seasons usually go for 13 than depending on how well it does than they do more. I hope I rememeber to catch this show again. The previews make it look good.

Sometimes a season will start late, and depending on how late it starts, will have 6- 12 episodes, then will start the next season. They were probably planning on 22-23 like a standard sep-may season has, but due to poor ratings cancelled early.

Buffy started later in the season in season 1, and only has 12 episodes, then they went to 22.

Hope that helps a little, and thanks Athlov for the lovely caps!

Its been awhile since I've posted a Ryan photo. In honor of tonights A&E episode, Shootout, I bring you: Wolfe and Baby.
babeee.jpg

My heart melts.

aweee that pic always makes my lips quiver...What a lucky baby.

Man it's been forever since i posted but i'm back tonight. It's taken me this long to get over that finale, no i'm still upset with how bad it was. Season 6 better be really good or togo better be taking his shirt off or I may quit watching it...nah i'm J/P, but do you think if enough peeps wrote to him saying take it off or we quit it would persuade him? ...ONLY joking..

anyways great pics everyone and good to see everyone who's still sticking around. My only big wish for season 6 is for Ryan not to make any mistakes..none..come on he needs to prove himself worthy of being a csi, oh and the whole shirtless thing...ok ok i'm still j/p on that. *rolls eyes* I think the summer heat is alread getting to me and seeing other shirtless men running around just makes me wonder what he's hiding under there..

i think this is the end of any major screw ups. but i can't say he won't make mistakes because it's human nature, everyone makes mistakes. Calleigh, Eric, Speed and H have all made some mistakes along the way. but i didn't like that Ryan had the most huge screw ups.

loved the pic! i so can't wait for the new season!! i hope they keep Ryan's hair the way it is. i prefer it spiky.

which brings me to....

which hair style do you prefer on Ryan?
Spkiy, long and shaggy, or short and neat?

i really don't care what his hair looks like!! just as long as he doesn't get shot in the head and have to shave it like Eric had too.

We have yet to begin S5 :( but as for hair, I prefer the S3 hair (it had its own credits, you know!) shiny, just begging to have fingers run through it (gotta go lie down in a darkened room now :eek:). You're likely to get your fingers trapped in S5 :eek:. Let's have 'natural' Ryan - doesn't need make-up, eyeliner or hair mousse :D :cool: :lol:.

I've grown to love the spiky hair, so I don't really have a favourite...it's either the S4 or S5 hair...

Need4Speed said:
just as long as he doesn't get shot in the head and have to shave it like Eric had too.

I second that! I have a feeling he'll change his hairstyle again soon, but it had better not mean he'll shave it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back