Rock/Alternative music

Catherine_willows you like Good Charlotte too?? I LOVE good charlotte, and that song is incredible! ("MOving on") Have you heard "emotionless"? Actually i couldnt begin to tell you about their songs, theyve got like 40 that deserve to be put in a gold frame :D

Catherine_Willows Anyone like The Used?

-Only because there from Utah, and I knew of them first before they became famous.

Really? Were they cool back then? :cool: I'm kidding! I've just recently gotten into them so I have no idea!

I think that they were better, but I guess if you want to be famous you have to tweak your style alittle bit to sound similar to the norm of what's playing around the states.

I can't believe that a big "popular" rock band has come out of Utah. But I was kind of surprised that a somewhat big rock band had come out of Boise, Idaho a couple years ago (Built to Spill), they sound pretty good.

Roka4csi, I have heard Emotionless. I have every CD of theirs except the first one (titled Good Charlotte). I even have the two different versions for Chronicles of Life and Death just so I could have Falling Away and Meet My Maker. :p I tried to go see them in concert for my brithday but it was an 18 or older show.

Baba_O_Riley, I've never heard of Built to Spill before but they sound interesting. What do they sing? And I'm alwasy surprised when someone from Michigan is famous. I think that Michigan is one of the most unappreciated states.

Is any of Crossfades music any good. I like the single Cold but haven't heard anything else?

My sister likes them and they were actually playing at a club here recently. I don't know of any other songs of theirs but I like 'Cold'. I did just hear that one of the singers has left the band for some reason.

I got 'Break the Cycle' from Staind today and I love it. I also got 'From Under the Cork Tree' by Fall Out Boy and I've listened to it twice. Same with Staind's CD. They're so good, I highly recommend them!

catherine_willows Thats so cool... i got all their cd's except the 2nd one... We should swap :lol: Only, lucky me, i live in lebanon, so i only need to buy one cd to get the extra songs (why DO they give other countries extra songs. i never understood that) And you like Linkin Park too, thats awesome :D. I dont know if any of you heard of Hawthorne Heights, they've got some awesome songs (the blond guy's kinda freaky - he scares the sh1t outta me ) but overall they rock.

Lilbug, I picked it up this past weekend. It's great! Well, at least I really like it a lot :)! You should check it out if you like their last disc.

catherine_willows Thats so cool... i got all their cd's except the 2nd one... We should swap :lol: Only, lucky me, i live in lebanon, so i only need to buy one cd to get the extra songs (why DO they give other countries extra songs. i never understood that) And you like Linkin Park too, thats awesome :D. I dont know if any of you heard of Hawthorne Heights, they've got some awesome songs (the blond guy's kinda freaky - he scares the sh1t outta me ) but overall they rock.

LP is freakin' sweet! Lol, and I'd swap Break the Cycle for 14 Shades of Grey. I so want that one! But Break the Cycle has 'Outside' and that's one of my favorite Staind songs.

I like 'Ohio is for Lovers' but that's the only song I've heard from them. I actually liked the song for a different reason. Because I thought they were Story of the Year. Weird, huh? Anyway, I noticed that when being playing on MTV, they cut out the word 'cut'. It's supposed to be:

Cut my wrists and bite my arms

But on MTV it's:
____and bite my arms

Idiots.

I love Hawthorne Heights! "Ohio is for Lovers" is a great song by them I agree.

Wtf they ediit that part out on MTV?
19.gif
That's just stupid. IT'S CUZ WE'RE EMO HUH MTV?
9.gif

Has anyone heard the song by the White Stripes.. i think its called Blue Orchid or something. It's so good!! :)

I love Hawthorne Heights! "Ohio is for Lovers" is a great song by them I agree.

Wtf they ediit that part out on MTV?
19.gif
That's just stupid. IT'S CUZ WE'RE EMO HUH MTV?
9.gif

I don't know, MTV will play hip-hop videos and rarely edit out anything but they go crazy for rock bands! I remeber for one of Seether's videos, they edited out gun, for Saliva they edited out pistol, and now cut. I think they did something for Smile Empty Soul as well. It just makes no sense to me.

Has anyone heard the song by the White Stripes.. i think its called Blue Orchid or something. It's so good!!

It is Blue Orchid and I love it. I should be getting one of the White Stripes CD's (can't remember which one) soon. Have you seen the video for it yet? I swear, the drummer will drum on anything. :p

Anybody like The Offspring? Any Theory of a Deadman fans? Jeez, sometimes I feel like the only one out there. Show some love for Tyler and crew, please! :lol:

Did someone mention The Offspring, and Theory of a Deadman (ToaD)? :D Oh, yes. That would be you. ^_^ :lol: Sorry, it's late and my brain stopped working a few hours ago. :eek:

Back