Rock/Alternative music

Yes, yes, yes I mentioned ToaD!!!!! I <3 them and so far I have yet to meet another person (outside of their website) that's even heard of them! They're a great Canadian band and they deserve more love than they're getting!

That is for sure.* Where are you located? I am here in Ontario. Up here, ToaD has as much airplay as Nickelback, if not a bit more.

*Being a great Canadian band

anyone ever hear of The Rasmus? awesome band from europe!

They're a great band. :D Guilty or In the Shadows is a great song but of course, I need ot get their album soon. :D

I LOVE The Offspring so much!! Right now my fave song would have to be Spare Me The Details. I think its an old one but I so love it!

Isn't it "cut my wrists and black my eyes?" :confused: dont tell me i got it wrong again! there was this one song by NO Authority that went like this " the love we have is just like purity - its all in me" ... yeah well i heard" the love we have is jsut like puberty" - (and yes i did show my face in public the next day :lol:).
Hawthorne has this amazing song called "Screenwriting an apology" i think you guys would like it. And Catherine_willows - Good Charlotte is the cure for cancer (well okay not really - but you know what i mean)

The Rasmus are INCREDIBLE!! Theyve got this song "Funeral Song" and " not like the other girls" those songs drive me crazy!!

Oooh not like the other girls? I've not heard that, what is that like? Like Funeral song or Guilty? :D

Its more like funeral song... heres some of the lyrics:

" shes fading away, away from this world
drifting like a feather shes not like the other girls
she lives in the clouds
and talks to the birds
hopeless little one
shes not like the other girls i know..."
its just Beautiful...

Isn't it "cut my wrists and black my eyes?" :confused: dont tell me i got it wrong again! there was this one song by NO Authority that went like this " the love we have is just like purity - its all in me" ... yeah well i heard" the love we have is jsut like puberty" - (and yes i did show my face in public the next day :lol:).
Hawthorne has this amazing song called "Screenwriting an apology" i think you guys would like it. And Catherine_willows - Good Charlotte is the cure for cancer (well okay not really - but you know what i mean)

I think it's bite my arms but it could be either. :D And yes, GC is good for anything. Helps cure angst, anger, sadness, lonelyness, pain, sickness, even annoying siblings and family members! I <3 GC!

That is for sure.* Where are you located? I am here in Ontario. Up here, ToaD has as much airplay as Nickelback, if not a bit more.

*Being a great Canadian band

I'm in Michigan and other than a few radio stations, ToaD is rarely played. They're playing them now that 'No Surprise' is on but before hand, never. One radio station played 'Make Up Your Mind' and 'The Last Dance' a couple times but then never again. Basically, only now they're noticing with the release of 'Gasoline'.

Onto the White Stripes and The Offspring:

White Stripes: My current fav song of theirs is 'Blue Orchid' but I like 'Seven Nation Army' and 'The Hardest Button to Button'.

Offspring: My current fav is 'Can't Repeat' but I also like 'Hit That'.

I think it's bite my arms but it could be either. :D

I looked this up a buncha times in the past and listened to the song like 8 million times and finally concluded that it's "black my eyes". I thought it was bite my arms for a while too, but if you listen super closely then you can tell it's "black my eyes".

Back