Rock/Alternative music

You should definitely check out the album "Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic". Awesomely Awesome.

It's their classic album. I even watched how they made it on one of those MTV specials. :)

Oooh blur? what is that band like?

Like what TTHipFreak said, they have this amazingly crazy song called "Song 2". And I love their MTV for that. The crashing against the walls thing is priceless. Heh.

But my favorite from them is "Coffee and TV". I'm still such such such a girl.

Catherine_Willows, Staind has a new song? I'm going to die right here! lol. I should watch more MTV. I used to be a die- hard fan, but I kinda fell out of it with 14 Shades of Gray. It wasn't up to par with Break The Cycle.

The Kaiser Chiefs sing "I Predict A Riot" and "Saturday Night" - at least those are the two songs that they have been playing on the University of Pennsylvania radio station, so I would imagine that they are current singles and maybe what you heard on Conan O'Brien.

They're a lot of fun, at least from what I've heard :)

Does anyone here listen to the Pixies? I've just got into them a lot recently. My fave song is Monkey gone to heaven.
Yeah RHCP Blood,Sugar,Sex,Magik is one of the BEST albums ever I love the chilis so much!!

You should definitely check out the album "Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic". Awesomely Awesome.

It's their classic album. I even watched how they made it on one of those MTV specials. :)

Oooh blur? what is that band like?

Like what TTHipFreak said, they have this amazingly crazy song called "Song 2". And I love their MTV for that. The crashing against the walls thing is priceless. Heh.

But my favorite from them is "Coffee and TV". I'm still such such such a girl.

Catherine_Willows, Staind has a new song? I'm going to die right here! lol. I should watch more MTV. I used to be a die- hard fan, but I kinda fell out of it with 14 Shades of Gray. It wasn't up to par with Break The Cycle.

I guess that's good to know because I'm going to be getting 'Break the Cycle' soon. :p I've always liked the songs off '14 Shades of Grey' better but whatever. Anyway, yeah they have a new song out but I don't know if it's off a new album or '14 Shades'. I think it's called 'Right Here Waiting' and I heard it on the radio station, not on MTV. I heard it in the wee hours of the morning and at first I thought it was an older one but then they played it again and the VJ said it was their new one. Aaron Lewis rocks. :p Especially when combined with Linkin Park!

My favourite Blur song is Charmless Man it is too funny. My favourite video of their's is The Universal, hands down. The whole Clockwork Orange thing...I so love it. We got to see that movie in my History - Society Challenge and Change class back in high school.

I guess that's good to know because I'm going to be getting 'Break the Cycle' soon. :p I've always liked the songs off '14 Shades of Grey' better but whatever. Anyway, yeah they have a new song out but I don't know if it's off a new album or '14 Shades'. I think it's called 'Right Here Waiting' and I heard it on the radio station, not on MTV. I heard it in the wee hours of the morning and at first I thought it was an older one but then they played it again and the VJ said it was their new one. Aaron Lewis rocks. :p Especially when combined with Linkin Park!

I LOVE their collaboration together - "Krawling". I remember hearing it on radio and frantically searching for an mp3 of it on Kazaa. *Sigh*. I love Aaron Lewis to death. I always wanted to get an eyebrow ring like him, but then had to discard that idea when I entered the field of Education. Heh.

Their new song, "Right Here" is actually from a new album - Chapter V. I'm so excited! I just saw it online and I can't hardly wait to get it. :)

Oh, and IMO, Break the Cycle is a classic. There are some songs on 14 Shades that are beautiful, like Price To Play, Zoe Jane, and So Far Away ... but I miss the angst of Break The Cycle. Aaron Lewis seemed to happy in the album. :)

Okay first time in this room... and i notice you mentioned Linkin Park * heart flutters * ... thats what i call PURE music.
What do you think of Chevelle? They've got these 2 amazing songs "Comfortable Liar" and "Suffocating" ...
excellent :D

Okay first time in this room... and i notice you mentioned Linkin Park * heart flutters * ... thats what i call PURE music.
What do you think of Chevelle? They've got these 2 amazing songs "Comfortable Liar" and "Suffocating" ...

Who is Chevelle? :eek: That just reminds me of my friend's band who is called the Chavettes. :lol: I think it's called that lol.

I like Chevelle, to quote Benji. My favorite right now is probably 'The Clincher' but 'The Red' is a close second. That's one of the CD's I want currently. And yeah, Linkin Park is sweet. Check my sig. ;) Mister Hahn is the best!

Oh, and kazzy, Chevelle is a band made up of three brothers. And they sing the above mentioned songs from me and Roka4csi.

Back