Rock/Alternative music

Never heard of them. What kind of vein of music do they play? Rock, pop rock, alternative, really heavy alternative? The only stuff I'm not into is the alternacrap. (i.e. Avril.)

I listened to "the clincher" by chevelle on Hard Drive today. I liked it. Anyone here a rammstein fan? It's a German metal band, but it isnt very heavy.

Rammstein is pretty cool.

w00t! I printed out my tickets for the Saosin concert this weekend! *dances*. I'm bringing like 30 dollars, just so I can buy stuff. Plus I might buy my friend a shirt since he couldn't go.

That's so nice of you. I've bought a couple of friends stuff from concerts before. The most I have ever spent on concert merch was about *coughahem$350ahemcough* I am SO ashamed. Give ya one guess who! Hint: look at my screen name. :lol:

*sigh* Of recent I've been finding myself humming The Bravery's 'Honest Mistake' and I don't know why! I guess it's just addicting. The Used and MCR's 'Under Pressure' is really good too. I'm seriously obsessed with that song, lol!

I like "Under Pressure" too - just bought it off of itunes last week. I still like the original better, but it is definitely a great remake!

And, I know what you mean about The Bravery song. I listen to that a lot when I work out - good driving beat to run to.

And, not that The Wallflowers are that alternative, but I am going to see them tonight, so I had to bring it up - yay for summer concerts. :)

W00t! Funeral For A Friend's new CD came out today! *is listening to it* :D

I've heard of The Used, I don't listen to them though...

Catherine_Willows Anyone like The Used?

-Only because there from Utah, and I knew of them first before they became famous.

paper_flowers Does anyone here listen to the Pixies?

-Hell yes, I have all there albums very classic sound.

ranma I like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Filter, Green Day, Nickelback & Foo Fighters. But really, I'm a huuuuuge Police & Hendrix fan.

<=== Looks at my Avatar! ! !

temptationsrain I have salvation though: VH1 at nights --- they show the GOOD stuff. REM, Nirvana, Tori Amos, Sarah Mclachlan, Bjork, Blur, etc.

-Awesomely Awesome.

Rick-Thumbsup2.jpg

POLICE. Yessssss!!!!! Good Sting. Not this sucky, I'm married, I'm happy, I'm OLD, now I have to be a wimp, music. :mad: I like some Hendrix, not all. Stevie Ray Vaughan, I have a really weird, freaky story about him. To long to tell here. I so miss his music... :(

Back