Rock/Alternative music

Radiohead rock! i love "Kid A" and "OK computer"...don´t have the `new` one "Hail to the thief"...

I totally agree theres WAY too much hip hop on tv.. I'm also pissed off that they've taken Q music channel off at night and replaced it with FHM that also plays lots of hip hop havent we got enough channels of it already?

True, true.

I have salvation though: VH1 at nights --- they show the GOOD stuff. REM, Nirvana, Tori Amos, Sarah Mclachlan, Bjork, Blur, etc.

Oooh blur? what is that band like?

I so need to get a life 'cos I just found out who the Red hot Chilli Peppers are... :rolleyes: like...4 days ago. Just like with Nirvana.

They are great, I would suggest checking out their cd Parklife. It came out a few years back. I won't hazard a guess. I would probably drop dead knowing how long ago it was released. They also had a song called Song 2. Here's a recurring line in the song: Woooooo! Hoooooo!

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers! well, the songs i've heard. I think there's this one song called californication. i really like it.

Thanks. I will have to pay more attention to those iPod ads.

Yeah, I need to do the same, lol. Our radio station of late has been playing a lot of the iPod commercial songs, including 'Feel Good Inc.'. That song rocks but they don't play it enough. :(

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers! well, the songs i've heard. I think there's this one song called californication. i really like it.

Red Hot Chili Peppers rock, they've been around since early/mid 80's :eek:

You should definitely check out the album "Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic". Awesomely Awesome.

K, what do they sing?

I like The White Stripes new one too. Although, I think it's a very short song. Staind's new one is addicting too. I like 'Attack' by 30 Seconds From Mars.

Back