Rick Stetler - We Love To Hate Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see the episode, all I have to look at are screencaps. Here is one from Miami Style

831.jpg

Just wantde to say I love stetler...even tho he can be a jerk sometimes but that is just what makes him stetler. Il ove him and his little mole.

Just wantde to say I love stetler...even tho he can be a jerk sometimes but that is just what makes him stetler. Il ove him and his little mole.

haha.. aww.. I was thinking the EXACT same thing earlier today.. lol...

haha...great minds think alike. lol. I love how he always gets left alone. Like in after the fall. Eric left leaving him alone in the interrogation room, horatio left the elevator......that probably didn't make any since. I just love the guy.

even tho he can be a jerk sometimes but that is just what makes him stetler.
Totally agree! :lol:

speedmonkey2 are you speedmonkey in disguise! :eek:

Over here in the UK last night they showed 'Execution Of Cathrine Williows' Stetler with stubble! *drool* :devil:

and half dressed Stetler would be nice too :devil:

never thought of that.. but now... ohh.. damn.. :D :lol:

Over here in the UK last night they showed 'Execution Of Cathrine Williows' Stetler with stubble! *drool*

I love that eppt... and in what's eating gil grissom... yay.. :D

well everyone who love H, love to hate Statler :D. but out of the context S is really sexy and sweet :) when hi go to date with Y i don`t maind (H can`t for explicably reason). but when hi hit Y i just go frenzy...and writers can`t change my opinion toward him....
I HATE MANs WHICH USE HIS FORCE TOWARD WOMAN !!!
otherwise when Speed die i was strat to like a little S, but....

even tho he can be a jerk sometimes but that is just what makes him stetler.
Totally agree! :lol:

speedmonkey2 are you speedmonkey in disguise! :eek:

Over here in the UK last night they showed 'Execution Of Cathrine Williows' Stetler with stubble! *drool* :devil:

Yes it is I speedmonkey lol. Long story. lol. When I saw that eppy of LV i screamed STETTIE! And my friend looked at me weird and I was liek "What?" lol. And I remember I had watched blood brothers and that was the first time i saw stetler and I was like were have i scene that guy before. And one night my friend wanted to watch A Walk To Remember and i saw him playing Shane West's dad and I screamed Stetler once again.

I just love that man. All my friends are like "Why do you like stetler I mean he's H's arch enemy." (most of my friends like H) And I just reply "which would you rather have me like Stetler or Ryan. And they shut up. Its kinda funny actually....*hears crickets* ok guess you have to be there.

Anywho i love that man. And great photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back