Rick Stetler - We Love To Hate Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I see Rick, I wonder the very same thing. What exactly does he know/not know about Yelina/Ray. I too think the writers could kindly shed some light on that for us!

Noooo *tumbleweed* :lol:

Has Rick been in any of this seasons episodes? Im in the UK so I haven't even started on season 4 yet! :eek:

me in the Uk too, I think he has been in 3 or 4 eppys of Season four so far. and he's in next week's eppy I think, he's comming up in Whacked.. I think :confused:

Alota people hate the guy but I actually like him. But I will admit

spoiler warning

(*****

The whole thing abuot why he hates H. Because he didn't get to make LT. Is stupid but I still kinda like him.

i asked my friend the other day why shows have people like stetler, when all the characters hate him and most of the fans cant stand him.

then i realized miami would be no where near as fun if i didnt have him, getting shut down by H like crazy, to look forward to!

seriously the guy is so annoying and i love it when people like him get put in their place, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over :D

:lol: I'm not quite sure what a "fuzzy" feeling is :lol: it sounds like you sprout hair :lol: I'm joking, Rick makes me feel like that too, warm, not hairy. :D

Man.. that works on him too.. damn.. my jaw dropped when I saw it.. damn.. :D :devil:
and judging from that pic it looks like he has a gun.. he has his right hand on it...

Acck! That pic "Evil H Copycat" that's...that's....that's Horatio's pose! No one does it better than H!!!
but you gotta edmit.. it DOES work on him too.. :D :D *speachless*

I don't love to hate him.. I just love him.. :D not in the same way I love H but still.. very close

I think he is quite a bit taller that DC, I've tried to find out his height but I can't!

What I have found out is that David Lee Smith was in 'Fight Club' I have seen that film like 6 times and I don't remember him! :lol:

I would guess that David Lee Smith is about 6'3". DC is 6ft and Rex Linn is 6'4", and I don't think Rick looks quite as tall as Frank, but I'm not certain. :)

I think I'm going to have to watch 'Fight Club' again, to try and find him Tink. I don't remember him being in it either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back