Rick Stetler - We Love To Hate Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
me neither.. but I've only seen it once.... but still now I need to watch it again.. lol

6'3 hmm... could be... those guys are TALL... I though I was tall.. not close enough... lol.. I'm tallest in my family.. and I'm 5'8 well my dad is taller than me but of the people living in this house anyway...

anyone got some more caps...
I can't take my eyes off of the "The Evil-H Copycat" I just .. I dunno why.. :D :lol:

He played a character called 'Walter' in fight club but I can't remember him either (I'm starting to worry how much attention I actually pay when I'm watching a film!) :lol:

I remember thinking in the LV episode that was was tall, for some reason I always think he appears taller in LV episode rather than Miami.

well DC and REx are taller than for example grissom and Jim brass.. so it's realative(??)..

the evil copycat pose.. what eppy is it from??

shatterd.. is that season 4... I need to know.. coz I need to see it.. lol

damn, he badge is silver.. hmm..
Dam it! Me being in the stupid UK - I miss out again! I really want to see that pose *sighs* at some point we will finally get to see season 4!

Me having a huge crush on Stetler has really taken me by suprise! :lol:

Dutch CSI (I love your banner by the way!)
I don't really like Stetler either cause he is nasty to H ;) but I do love the banter that they have, he brings out that adorable protective side of H, and their confrontations are among my favourite scenes!

I do have to say though he doesn't do anything for me, but then I am more partial to blond or light haired guys (oh and not to forget the odd red head too ;))

Tink.. I can say that it came as a huge surprice for me too..
Hehe I think I'm attracted to his evilness!

same goes for me.. I dunno why though.. I mean he's the bad good guy you know...not the good bad guy...

but when you see from the grave.. in the end.. there's no evil in those eyes I can promise you that.. atleas not what I saw... or in Lost son, right after Speed..um.. you know..*sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back