Rick Stetler/David Lee Smith--Some Bad Boys ARE Cute Up Close!

Which Rick Stetler do you like? Nice or Nasty?

• Mean and nasty!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The IAB Agent with a Heart

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • If Rick Stetler's on, I'll watch!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw the cast list for the Miami finale, and our guy Rick isn't in it. So if he has any Man of Action scene it's going to have to be in the 24th episode. Saris isn't in the finale either; it looks like it's going to be all about the Russian storyline.

Thanks for the heads-up, HnSFan. I'll just watch for when he IS there. So, the Russian storyline again, huh? Uh, yeah, okay. To each his own.

I love your sig by the way. I've been meaning to tell you that.

Thanks. CSI Vegas "Fur and Loathing" remains one of my most favorite epis.

Incidentally, did you catch our guy in the two Vegas epis he's in? They're both about the Blue Paint Killer. I saw him in one of them. As usual he had one scene and a very short one at that, but he was great as usual. If you like hairy, well, I guess they told him not to shave his face for a day or two :eek:(notice I said "face"). I hate to imagine what our hairy guy spends on razors! He had a SERIOUS five o'clock shadow!

Haven't seen the second one yet, but I'll be keeping an eye on imdb.com.

Alamance posted:Thanks. CSI Vegas "Fur and Loathing" remains one of my most favorite epis.

Incidentally, did you catch our guy in the two Vegas epis he's in? They're both about the Blue Paint Killer. I saw him in one of them. As usual he had one scene and a very short one at that, but he was great as usual. If you like hairy, well, I guess they told him not to shave his face for a day or two :eek:(notice I said "face"). I hate to imagine what our hairy guy spends on razors! He had a SERIOUS five o'clock shadow!

Haven't seen the second one yet, but I'll be keeping an eye on imdb.com.

No, I haven't seen him in those CSI Vegas eps, and I've really been wanting to! I have seen screencaps. He looked almost spooky in this one 'cap with that beard stubble. He had a kind of wild look in his eyes, too. :lol:

I haven't seen "Fur and Loathing," either. It sounds like a very funny episode.

Well, our favorite IAB agent's coming back in 7.24. Any bets on whether his shirt and tie will match? Do you care?

How many scenes do you think he'll have? I'm ALWAYS hoping for more than one.

Any wish lists for this coming epi?

Anybody think he'll figure out that Ron Saris probably isn't the angel the Brass thinks he is? Or does he know?

Anybody besides me think it's funny that there's going to be a "Judge Stets" in this epi? Considering Ron Saris calls him "Stets"?

Putting down lots of comfy pillows, prepping fluffy red jammies, and stocking up on chocolate chip ice cream. :drool::adore::luvlove::hugegrin:

^ On my wish list is that I hope you-know-who's spoiler for this episode is true, and that we get to see:

Rick shoot Ron, and the convo that's supposed to happen afterward between him and H. Just as long as all this action doesn't mean anything bad happens to our IAB guy.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the conversation might go a little like this:

Rick: "I always hated it when he called me Stets."

Horatio: "You mean like he called me Red?"

I'm thinking the conversation might go a little like this:

Rick: "I always hated it when he called me Stets."

Horatio: "You mean like he called me Red?"

Yes! I don't think Rick really liked it when Ron called him that. But I think he's thinking "whatever" just as long as this ugly Ron guy tells me what I need to know.

But a Rick one-liner would be funny. Draws gun, *BANG* "That's for calling me 'Stets'." I love your above dialog idea. I could see it going that way!

But a Rick one-liner would be funny. Draws gun, *BANG* "That's for calling me 'Stets'." I love your above dialog idea. I could see it going that way!

Really? You don't think a one-liner like that isn't OOC for our IAB guy?

I'd just love to see TPTB expand his role some. DLS can do so much more.

PSSSST!! Hey HnStetlerFan, he might get wounded, and they might have to cut his shirt off.

WHOA NELLIE! MOVE OVER, DELKO!! WE GOT RICK RUG!! :guffaw::drool::thumbsup::adore::luvlove:

Really? You don't think a one-liner like that isn't OOC for our IAB guy?

No, not necessarily. I mean he does want to be like H. Look at how he was in "Shattered." He was doing the H pose, and right in front of H, too. But no, I actually don't think I want him to start doing some of the "Dirty Harry" type things H has done. I do know I want him to start going out in the field with H, though. This would expand his role, and give him more screen time. I hope TPTB does this.

PSSSST!! Hey HnStetlerFan, he might get wounded, and they might have to cut his shirt off.

WHOA NELLIE! MOVE OVER, DELKO!! WE GOT RICK RUG!! :guffaw::drool::thumbsup::adore::luvlove:

Well, as much as I want to see Rick Rug, having to see him get hurt at all, even just a little bit wounded--no. There's gotta be another way.

Well, as much as I want to see Rick Rug, having to see him get hurt at all, even just a little bit wounded--no. There's gotta be another way.

That's okay, HnSFan. You and I can take turns nursing him back to health. :adore: We'll make sure he's up and stirring up trouble in no time. ;)

That's okay, HnSFan. You and I can take turns nursing him back to health. :adore: We'll make sure he's up and stirring up trouble in no time. ;)

OK. :) And maybe we can take him on a nice Carribean vacation. Someplace where the water is that certain beautiful shade of light aqua. Like in the James Bond movie I saw the other day, Dr. No. He'd have to wear swim trunks, and you know what that would mean. ;):drool::adore:

Well, 72 hours before our IAB guy comes back, Rick Rug and all. :thumbsup::drool:

So what do you think? Does Rick somehow realize Ron Saris is playing the MDPD? It's obvious Horatio knows, but does Rick know and is unable to say anything to the Brass? Being as career-oriented as he is, he might not want to speak up.

If Ron Saris is in fact a double agent, I hope Rick will do the right thing.

Well, 72 hours before our IAB guy comes back, Rick Rug and all. :thumbsup::drool:

So what do you think? Does Rick somehow realize Ron Saris is playing the MDPD? It's obvious Horatio knows, but does Rick know and is unable to say anything to the Brass? Being as career-oriented as he is, he might not want to speak up.

If Ron Saris is in fact a double agent, I hope Rick will do the right thing.

I think Rick will do the right thing when things worsen with what Ron's doing. Then I hope he'll be working with Horatio to stop Ron. Ron will either threaten Julia or Kyle and then Rick will see that it's not worth it trying to use a guy like Ron for an informant.

I hope TPTB give DLS more to work with. He is SOOOOO able to handle it.

Saw this idea for another character in another thread. Suppose Rick Stetler found himself and someone else locked in a room that was flooding? He had to save that other person's life. DLS would end up wet from head to toe, especially in a wet, clingy shirt. He might get a little, er, uh, cold in places, and those wet clothes just might cling to him a little. ;)

Back