Rick Stetler/David Lee Smith--Some Bad Boys ARE Cute Up Close!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Jag Lady, Mar 29, 2009.

?

Which Rick Stetler do you like? Nice or Nasty?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2009.
  1. Mean and nasty!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. The IAB Agent with a Heart

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. If Rick Stetler's on, I'll watch!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:lol::devil: I noticed that, too, but the thinness actually distracted me more because it makes me worry about him. I'd love to take him out for a nice big dinner at the local Southern foods restaurant, my favorite place to go out to eat.

2. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Being a married lady, I figured he was just getting out the remote control. :guffaw::lol: BTW, love your icon, HnSFan.

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

But he already has that remote control tucked in his pants! :alienblush: :devil:

Thanks about the icon. I have been sooo sad about how limited DLS's appearances have become. I've been trying to make a decision whether or not to watch the episode tonight, and I don't think I'm going to. I really like Natalia, though...but I just feel so jerked around by TPTB that I'm thinking I shouldn't watch anymore. I think I might just stick with CSI: LV and NY from now on.

4. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Oooh, so many ways we could take that conversation!

I'll continue to watch and hold out hope, I guess. Sure would be nice if he shows up on another series.

Heck, I think he'd make one heck of an unsub on Criminal Minds, what say?

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I did watch the last new Miami episode, but only because of Natalia's storyline. And it had me wondering if they were going to use our guy as the sacrificial lamb to make some point in the show about how wrong domestic violence is. But, hey *angry sigh* at least he would get a storyline. And then end up in a better show, hopefully a police procedural (my favorite).

An Unsub on Criminal Minds, huh? Well, I know he would do a great acting job as one, but I've been secretly hoping that he would be picked for the lead of the new CM spinoff! A good guy who has that certain haunted quality about him (think of some of the looks he gave H, like after the sunami in "Whacked"). He would've been GREAT, but it is not to be. (See the Criminal Minds thread in the General TV section of this forum).

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know if its David in the new C-spire commercial? It sure looked like him, but I'm not sure if it was or not.

7. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

What is this new C-Spire Commerical you are talking about? What product is it? I sometimes don't pay attention to commericals because some are so stupid!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think C-Spire is some kind of phone or phone service. I'm not sure.