Review The Last Film You Saw ~ Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

sooo funny, definately one of the bests i've seen in a while. there were some cheap laughs but overall it was really great and it was hilarious from beginning to end which some comedies i've seen lately haven't been. and the whole movie is worth seeing kevin james dressed up as the fruit of the loom apple guy, i almost fell on the floor from laughing when i saw that.

Because I said so

I loved it. It made me laugh so hard at some points that I couldn't stop laughing for minutes. But it also made me cry and I like it when a movie can do that. Diane Keaton can be soooo funny, I loved her in First Wives Club and I love her in this movie as well. Lauren Graham doesn't have a very big part in the movie but she does a good job, doesn't talk as much as in Gilmore Girls ;)

Ratatoulle

ok, I went with my kids. It's rated G. But there was definately some adult humor in it. More so than othe Disney movies.
The animation was great, but what do you expect from Pixar?
This was somewhat different than what I expected from Disney.

The Simpsons Movie

Exactly how I hoped it would be! Some very funny parodies in it, like Titanic, Spiderman etc :) Definately worth the 6 euros! 8.5/10

No Reservations

AMAZING acting!! you could really feel what they were feeling. it was a really good movie and i could relate to it sort of. real touching and heartwarming movie!

Disturbia

The begining of this movie was so sad, aww, But the rest of the movie was pretty funny, Twinkie, haha, Shia was amazing in this movie, I would actually go and buy this movie on DVD, i love it.

Cellular

..I was expecting a really good movie, but for me it was a let down! The plot was a bit shaky, and it didn't seem realistic at all - the way that the characters suddenly interact.

I was at a "Revenge of the B movies" double feature tonight and saw.

1. The Brain that Wouldn't Die. (I won a post for the movie as well)

Tat movie was so bad it was good. I loved the overacting in the death scenes, one character died by having his arm ripped off but was still able to move around for a couple minutes before collapsing. The plot, the acting, the everything was so bad it was great. I recommend it for a good laugh.

2. The Screaming Skull

This movie was about a man and his new wife moving into the man's old home where his first wife died. Pretty much the entire movie was the new wife thinking the house was haunted by the ghost of the first wife. Actually not a ghost but a skull, she dreamed that the skull tried to get in her front door after she threw it out a window. Again another horrible movie and every second was great.

Sideways

It was about two guys, one whom is about to get married, the other who is getting over a divorce, who go out of town for a sort of bachelor getaway through the wine country. They come across two women who attract them and the story goes on about life as they each figure out their feelings for one another.

It may be hard to understand and follow because it is not like most movies, but I enjoyed it. I liked how it was a more realistic love story rather than your typical fairy tale.

The Simpsons...
Really had me laughing the whol time 9.5/10

Zodiac...
Extremely good 10/10

The Number 23...
Really good and it had a nice twist. (Well, somewhat a twist.) 9/10

HAIRSPRAY

Spectatular.. overwhemlming..sensational..fantastic..wonderful :D it was the best musical since "CHICAGO" I was smiling for two hours.. where to begin.. it was in the 60's in Baltimore, and a American Bandstand type local TV show was looking for dancers and singers, and this girl so overweight, didn't think she had a chance.. but she did ;) her mom was John Travolta, fantastic, the fat suit, and so convincing, as a fat women! when isn't he great! and her dad Christopher Walken, also great, and he dances :eek:, and he always look's the same, the girl Nikki Blonsky great as well, the one that surprised me was the meanie who ran the station, and was predudiced, was Michelle Pfeiffer, she was such a witch, & I never thought much of her acting, but she was outstanding & I bet she'll be nominated for a Oscar ;) it was the days of segregation, & she was the head of that 'movement' to keep blacks from mixing with the whites on the TV show, :( and they weren't supposed to mix.. but they did,[eventually] and Queen Latifah, also good, was the head of that..the dancing was overwhelming.. and the singing, if your having a bad day, or have the doldrums, go see this.. so up-lifting and happy, so much more to say, but I highly recommend that everyone see this, I almost got up in the theater, and started dancing :D other actors in this, Allison Janey..Jerry Stiller Amanda Bynes.. and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back