Review The Last Film You Saw ~ Thread 3

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

I saw Love Actually (again...20 something time)

If you haven't seen this movie go down to your local video shop and watch it. Best Christmas movie EVER.

84 Charing Cross: Beautiful movie. Worth watching, I cried for ages. Fabulous.

Lady Killers (the original...Alec Guinness): Hilarious! Much better than the Tom Hanks version.

2. Point

Point Dead on Arrival

I'm ashamed to say I bought that over a year ago and never watched it (big Alan Rickman fan). I should really watch it :-/

Another good holiday movie, but for people who aren't too fond of cheery holiday movies, should check out The Ref. It's got Denis Leary and Kevin Spacey in it. Hilarious movie :) I watch it every year around this time, as it's the only holiday movie I like.

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^ Another Alan Rickman fan! Fabulous I love him!

I'm v.bad...I'm meant to be packing up my house but I keep on finding all my old dvds/videos *blushes*

Robin Hood Prince of thieves: I'm not a big Kevin Costner fan but I really love this movie (and Alan Rickman is in it) really funny! A good watch...I'M GONNA CUT HIS HEART OUT...with a spoon

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

OMG! I love The Ref too! That film was so freaking hilarious! :lol: I remember having a bad stomach ache after I saw it, from all the laughter! :lol: I also recommend it. It's one movie you shouldn't miss. "Slipper socks. Medium!" :lol:

5. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Enchanted -
    I thought it was really funny, and had a touch of alot of Disney Princess stories in it! I'd recommend this film!!

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I watched Enchanted the other week.

It is INCREDIBLY corny. And really cheesy. Sort of film you drag your boyfriend to and force him to cuddle up with you whilst you munch popcorn. Yes, I'm 18.

I liked it, even if it was a tad for kids.

Jodie x

7. saraneth

saraneth Witness

All right, you guys made me excited to go see Enchanted!

8. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Beowolf:
    Movie is a tad bit random. At the start I had ne idea what was going on and the storyline was a bit...*So?* I wouldn't reccomend it. Although, for people who like ation movies and blood mixed with a bit of Fantasy...You'd probably like it.

Mr Magorium's Wonder Imporium (sp?)
    Saw this one on wednesday with my bf. It's differnt, I'll give it that. The main characters annoyed me. It's got the good old fashioned magic toystore thing going. Not my thing though, great for little kids.

9. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

The Condemned
    well...what shall i say? the movie was very predictable, you knew from the start who'd survive in the end. but if you are a fan of action movies you might like it.

The Color Purple
    i'd never seen that movie before, don't know why. i like whoopi goldberg and i think she did a very good job. i liked the end but i think it is kinda unlikely that her husband would do something like that after seeing how he behaved towards the movie.

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

The Ring 2

I just wasn't really interested to see this film before. Still, it was REALLY good! :eek: To me it was more creepy than the first one, especially the climbing scene at the end. *hides*

WHEN did I watch it? Saturday night. I have 6 more days left. :p

11. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Brokeback Mountain
    Saw it for the second time a couple of days ago. I think it's a good (and slow) movie, very emotional. I also think that depending on your taste, you can hate it, love it and don't care about it. It's like that for all things, but still. xD I really liked it anyway - beautiful nature shots. I cried at the end. D:

12. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Lucky Number Slevin
    Wanted to watch it in the theathers but I kinda forgot until my holiday atsrted and I felt like watching a movie.

A story that can be followed well until the end... Then they have flashbacks and you're like. ohw damn... Is that the way it went down. You think you can follow it and then thay show how all things got done. I liked it.

Good acting. Nice script! Lot's of small details. The story was just well put together!

I would rate it a 8 out of 10

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Enchanted

My friend and I laughed though the entire movie. Some parts were classic Disney but the rest was a nice put together movie. Amy Adams is amazing and we didn't know Idena Menzil was in the movie so we were screaming like crazy, luckily we were the only ones in the threatre at the time. :D

Over all I liked it a lot and would see it again if given the chance!

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Alvin and the Chipmunks....

I saw it with my mom. If you grew up watching the chipmunks, you must go and watch this movie. They remixed the classic songs (I told the witch doctor I was in love with you), ubut they are still cute.

See it with your family for Christmas. (We've been good, but we can't last, Hurry Christmas and hurry fast.)

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I too saw Alvin and the Chipmunks

I thought it was good and cute. Yes I grew up with the chipmunks, I even think I had the dolls. Alvin, Simon, Theodore!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.