Renewed/Canceled/Info shows

Re: Renewed or canceled shows

Futon Critic: DEVELOPMENT UPDATE: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 18-22

MOONLIGHT (CBS) - Showrunner/executive producer Chip Johannessen has exited the series, which was recently asked to produce four more episodes for the spring. Executive producer Joel Silver and the writing team will collectively shepherd the remaining installments as a new showrunner won't be named until when/if the show is renewed for a second season. No reason was given for Johannessen's departure. The writer/producer joined the series earlier this season to take over for original showrunner David Greenwalt.

As for Las Vegas I would like to at least see a proper send off. So hopefully they put together a two hour show.

Wait... wait... they cancel Las Vegas and Shark? What the fudge!? :( Ok, perhaps Shark hasn't been... brilliant but still enjoyable nad Las Vegas *grrs*

So NBC is doing so well that they can just drop that show? :lol: :lol:

DaWacko said: Wait... wait... they cancel Las Vegas and Shark? What the fudge!? :( Ok, perhaps Shark hasn't been... brilliant but still enjoyable nad Las Vegas *grrs*

So NBC is doing so well that they can just drop that show? :lol: :lol:
Las Vegas has been canceled but above I posted that news article about the fact that some are not happy about it and thats the stars, crew, writers, etc.

As to shark, no it hasn't been canceled yet, this season its announced "Expected to shoot 4 new episodes. Airdate TBD" I think part of the problem right now is that Jeri Ryan is due to give birth sometime in march so that might be why they are having problems with that air date, when last they left she was skinny, and when they return she is preggy. :eek:

But right now they haven't renewed Shark for next season and thats not uncommon.

Destiny said:
As to shark, no it hasn't been canceled yet, this season its announced "Expected to shoot 4 new episodes. Airdate TBD" I think part of the problem right now is that Jeri Ryan is due to give birth sometime in march so that might be why they are having problems with that air date, when last they left she was skinny, and when they return she is preggy. :eek:

But right now they haven't renewed Shark for next season and thats not uncommon.

Doh, they can hide it somehow... I mean CSI and Sofia :p They hid it very well that she (doh, actress) was pregnant. Lindsay went away for few eppies and came back and had more weight but that's all. in Boston Legal they hid quite well Julie Bowen's pregnancy.

Oh well... I guess I still have that 2nd season to wait for Shark :p Of course it's just pretty much about how wonderful actor James Woods is :lol:

sandersidle said:
katpin31791 said:
well i hope it comes back.
Please add a bit more content to your posts so it isn't spam. ;) Thanks.

Please explain why my comment is considered spam & why I see others post the same way & guess what? I sure don't see anything said about it. :mad: Maybe I'll write a book next time. :lol:

Please take this to PM, read the FAQ and stop complaining about the moderation in public. Thanks.

Supernatural, One Tree Hill, Smallville, Gossip Girl, Everybody Hates Chris and America's Next Top Model will all be back for a new season.

Source: here

^^that is the best news i've heard all week. supernatural is one of a few of the only shows i watch that i really wanted to get picked up.

That's so great! I just started watching Supernatural and I can't wait to see what else is coming up.

At the rate Jericho is going , I think they will renew it for another season . It's one program which keeps you guessing.

Canceled:Crossing Jordan
I loved that show so much and the Series finale they didn't even try hard it was really bad I miss my Crossing Jordan *cries* :(

Back