Renewed/Canceled/Info shows

Re: Renewed or canceled shows

CBS hasn't did the reailty show and replace Shark and Moonlight. They place them with new show and that's it. NBC is the one get the reailty show more then CBS and ABC.

They need to dump their stupid comedy shows & Survivor junk shows before they get rid of Shark & Moonlighting. Probably gonna replace them with more stupid shows. CBS don't give nothing a chance. That stupid show with Julia Dreyfuss they're giving another chance. They can give it another chance but not these other two. I just don't see the logic in this.

And women's murder club was done as of tonight too. It won't be renewed next year. Stupid idiots!

I read it yesterday and I was shocked. I loved this show! With only 13 episodes I feel the show hasn't been really given a chance. It was well-written and I really liked the characters.

October Road has been canceled too. I really enjoyed the music and humor. Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the story itself but now I will never know who Sam's father is. :rolleyes:

Reaper has been renewed for a second season. The story isn't that great but I love Ray Wise as 'The Devil'!

i love survivor :lol: Not surprised about the women's murder club, i knew that wouldn't last. I am surprised that Shark got canceled, wow.

New Amsterdam (Fox) and Men in Trees (ABC) have also been axed. Men in Trees still has 3 episodes to air and my guess is the ending won't be a series ending. I am really starting to hate the networks for doing this. There should be a three season contract so that the show could develop a following, oh and leave it in the same timeslot and day, instead of moving it around.

I am afraid that there were a lot of really good shows that didn't survive the writer's strike. I am pissed that Shark was canceled. I am ready for another Amazing Race season though!:)

You know I'm really curious about something. Why wait till after the writers strike to cancel these shows? I have a feeling they planned to do so all along. Look how quickly they did after the strike ended. So why not announce cancellation of the shows during the strike? I also blame the strike for these shows being cancelled. Sounds dumb I know it but...............that's the way I feel.

NBC axes Lipstick Jungle and My Worst Enemy starred Christian Slater.

Pushing Daisies got 13 episode left, sound like it will be serial finale.

I don't think the comedy Christina is not going to last.

Pushing Daisies has been canceled according to one of its stars Kristen Chenoweth here. Also the last episodes they filmed will be aired on ABC in the spring she said.

I liked Pushing Daisies and I quite liked Dirty Sexy Money. :( It's a shame.

They cancelled my Eli Stone? Say it isn't so!
Now what am I going to do on Tuesday nights...

Cancelled:
Without a Trace
The Unusuals
Eli stone
Boston Legal
Pushing Daisies
Eleventh Hour
Sarah Conner
Medium (but picked up by CBS)
King of the Hill
Life

Renewed:
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
Bones (for two seasons)
The Mentalist (but moving to Thursdays)
Chuck (but reducxed to 13 episodes starting midseason)
Heroes (earlier time slot)
Lost
Scrubs (but possibly with new cast and new hospital)
Law & Order (to tie with Gunsmoke for most seasons)
Law & Order: SVU (but two main stars not signed up yet)
Friday Night Lights (returning in 2010)
Two and a Half Men
How I Met Your Mother (earlier time slot)
Family Guy
Big Bang Theory (later time slot after 2 1/2 Men)
Fringe (moving to Thurdays opposite CSI)

I got all this from tvguide.com online news.

Back