"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Alright so what I take from this is that because Sara and Greg are maxed out on overtime Nick has to bring his personal car to a crime scene, and before going to the lab to secure the evidence he stops at a coffee shop(that is apparenlty a police favorite as the parking lot is filled with police cars) and while he is in the coffee shop getting breakfast(runny eggs) his car is stolen from the parking lot full of police cars lol.

I can believe Sara works a whole lot of overtime, but Greg? He must be working other shifts because he hasn't been all that visible this season!

kimaken said:
Alright so what I take from this is that because Sara and Greg are maxed out on overtime Nick has to bring his personal car to a crime scene, and before going to the lab to secure the evidence he stops at a coffee shop(that is apparenlty a police favorite as the parking lot is filled with police cars) and while he is in the coffee shop getting breakfast(runny eggs) his car is stolen from the parking lot full of police cars lol.

I can believe Sara works a whole lot of overtime, but Greg? He must be working other shifts because he hasn't been all that visible this season!

I'm just going off of what the "sneak peak" was going off of, they switched to a shot of Sara then Greg when the police chief/sheriff brought up the overtime thing

Yeah, thats seems logical.. Im not suprised he could be doing overtime though.. he wants to do this stuff and he wants to better fit in... oh how I love him
hehe

I'm just going off of what the "sneak peak" was going off of, they switched to a shot of Sara then Greg when the police chief/sheriff brought up the overtime thing

Since Greg drove his own vehicle to a crime scene in "Early Rollout", I wonder if he's the one whose evidence-filled car gets stolen? I doubt that as a Level One CSI Greg he has his own "company car". But don't all the other CSIs drive those nifty Denali SUVs?

Spoiler junkies rejoice - TV.com has a couple of clips from tonight's show...it looks like it's gonna be a laugh riot!! (GE fans, squee alert: shirtless Nick in one clip...)

kimaken said:

Since Greg drove his own vehicle to a crime scene in "Early Rollout", I wonder if he's the one whose evidence-filled car gets stolen? I doubt that as a Level One CSI Greg he has his own "company car". But don't all the other CSIs drive those nifty Denali SUVs?

It is Nick's car that is stolen and all evidence is compromised.

It is Nick's car that is stolen and all evidence is compromised.

Thanks for clearing that up! Since I'm at work, I can't view the clips. Poor Nick...bad things happen to him all the time and now dumb, unfortunate things happen around him. He needs a serious change in luck!

Hahaha!! Those clips were SOOO funny. I don't understand the one with Warrick and Nick.. but I FEEL LIKE MAKIN LOVE!!! hahah i busted out laughing! that was hilarious

i need help. as u all know, i dont live in the states and it will be a small while before i get the ep. can you please give information. (and of course tell me what hodges does... :) )

darx2mint4 said:
Thanks so much for posting the link korbajaeger

quick question...what does ALS mean?

I think he was referring to the alternate light source. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

korbajaeger - thanks for the link. that was great.

YAY!! Im about to watch the thing on Entertainment Tonight on this episode. They hardly ever say anything good, but I'm excited none the less!

Back