"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Repeating July 6, 2006 .. Time Change: 10:00pm est.
Episode Title: "Rashomama"

THE INVESTIGATION INTO THE MURDER OF A WEALTHY DEFENSE ATTORNEY KILLED AT HER SON'S WEDDING IS COMPROMISED WHEN NICK'S CAR IS STOLEN WITH ALL OF THE EVIDENCE INSIDE.

"Rashomama" -- Solving the case of a wealthy defense attorney killed at her son's wedding is compromised when all of the evidence from the case is stolen along with Nick's car. At first, the CSIs surmise that whoever took Nick's car must also have killed the groom's mother. However, as they retrace their steps and gather new evidence, the team begins to suspect that someone in the bridal party may be responsible for this "not so happily ever after" occasion.
For more on this ep see the first page/post of this thread.

Also note the time change, as the network have switched shows around, at 9:00 pm will be "Rock Star: Supernova" and then CSI LV at 10:00 pm. Apparently the reason is because CSI is a repeat.

I watched since I hadn't seen it before and it was indeed a good ep. Notably for shirtless Nick and sunglasses Grissom hehe.

^^^ Ditto. :D And I even have the episode already recorded and yet I still rewatched it on TV! :lol:

Honestly, it's one of my all time favourite episodes. It's comparable (for me) to the Freaktown episode of The X-Files. Every so often in certain TV series, an episode comes along that just keeps you laughing and entertained so much (and somewhat out of character for the show) that it just stands out. This was that episode. :)

It's comparable (for me) to the Freaktown episode of The X-Files.

You mean "Humbug" (the one with Jim Rose)? That's hilarious, my husband and I were commenting on how much it reminded us of the Darin Morgan-written eps of "X-Files"!! Sheer freakin' genius. Loved it even more watching it again.

Yeah- the Jim Rose epsode. I never knew the name of it. Did Darin Morgan also write the one with all the cockroaches, and one actually crawls across the TV screen, because that was another one. :lol:

I guess I pretty much like all the Sarah Goldfinger stuff on CSI in much the same way. :)

sandersidle said:
Rashomama is definatly one of my favourite episodes!!!

I totally agree with you, with all of you! :) I finally finished reading all the posts in this thread and noticed: there were only 2 negative comments in nearly 300 posts! That is less than 1%! Please, TPTB, take note and give us more episodes like this one! At least once a year, please! Thank you! ;)

BabaOReilly said:
Yeah- the Jim Rose epsode. I never knew the name of it. Did Darin Morgan also write the one with all the cockroaches, and one actually crawls across the TV screen, because that was another one. :lol:

Yep, "War of the Coprophages" was another DM ep. He wrote two others if I remember right, I'm trying to remember which ones. He also acted in the "Small Potatos" episode (the babies who were born with the tails). The guy's sheer genius.

I cast my vote with those who would like a little bit of "Rashomama" in their "CSI" on a regular basis. Great character work all around, and nice case, on top of the wit!

Back