"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: 4/27/06 (THURSDAY)
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Rashomama"

THE INVESTIGATION INTO THE MURDER OF A WEALTHY DEFENSE ATTORNEY KILLED AT HER SON'S WEDDING IS COMPROMISED WHEN NICK'S CAR IS STOLEN WITH ALL OF THE EVIDENCE INSIDE.

"Rashomama" -- Solving the case of a wealthy defense attorney killed at her son's wedding is compromised when all of the evidence from the case is stolen along with Nick's car. At first, the CSIs surmise that whoever took Nick's car must also have killed the groom's mother. However, as they retrace their steps and gather new evidence, the team begins to suspect that someone in the bridal party may be responsible for this "not so happily ever after" occasion.

Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
David Phillips: David Berman
Sophia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport
Undersheriff McKeen: Conor O'Farrell
Jill Shoemaker: Reagan Pasternak
Cindy Jansen: Claire Coffee
Mindy Faberge: Rheagan Wallace
Valerie Whitehall: Rachel Miner
Lacey Finn: Amanda Seyfried
Mikey Shoemaker: Chris Hardwick
Adam Chase: Johnathan McClain
Diane Ray: Veronica Cartwright
Ernest Chase: Ray Wise
Frank Rosetti: Daniel Roebuck
Bryce Gundy: Dave Power
Waitress: Josie DiVincenzo
Paula Francis: Paula Francis
Sylvano Fatelli: Carmen Argenziano
Federal Agent: Alex Skuby

Links:
Thanks Futon Critic
CBS Promo

Everything bad always happens to Nick, heh. Can't wait till the 27th! o_O;; I'm getting a tooth pulled next friday, my tooth will be gone by next episode. (I have one baby tooth that wont leave...)
The real question is was Nick paying attention? Did he lock the car?

From what I've read elsewhere this is like the eppy "Bad Blood" from the X-Files..4 versions of what happened of the same event..though I read that ages ago..so who knows.

Though I just laughed when I read it was Nick's that got stolen..poor guy.

K

Kristen9999 said:
From what I've read elsewhere this is like the eppy "Bad Blood" from the X-Files..4 versions of what happened of the same event..though I read that ages ago..so who knows.

Though I just laughed when I read it was Nick's that got stolen..poor guy.

K

I read that to. It's suposed to be 4 points of view. Nick, Sara,Grissom, and Greg.

myfuturecsi said:
Well given everything else that happens to him..it shouldn't be too much of a surprise!

he should be used to things like this by now! :lol: in fact, a car-jacking probably isnt enough to register on his radar anymore. when it happens he should say something like 'figures' :D
i do believe in the promo when they were in a diner they were referring to a wedding, so is this the episode we get clean cut nicky back??

allmaple said:
i do believe in the promo when they were in a diner they were referring to a wedding, so is this the episode we get clean cut nicky back??

The diner pic was taken at the beginning of the season that is why Nick is clean cut. Also, I am not sure that he would cut his hair just to investigate the wedding crime. I was not aware that the group was attending the wedding. Maybe he cuts his hair, but I think it would be a coincidence.

i was referring to the tv commercial actually that played after this weeks csi. in the first half of the commercial they showed older clips but there were new clips in the second half. and since nick says something about a wedding im assuming it was part of the new ones.
i dont know why specifically the hair is gone, im just glad it is.

The hair's gone?! REJOICE! Naw, it wasn't that bad..

Too bad his car gets stolen. This is Nick's facial expression when he finds out it's stolen o_O

allmaple said:
myfuturecsi said:
Well given everything else that happens to him..it shouldn't be too much of a surprise!

he should be used to things like this by now! :lol: in fact, a car-jacking probably isnt enough to register on his radar anymore. when it happens he should say something like 'figures' :D
Yep, I think so too that he will have the clean cut look here in Rashomama. Here's the cap of the promo: Nick's new hair. He looks way better with his short hair.

Oh no!!! HIS car gets stolen!!! well remember in 'jack pot' Grissom's stuff was stolen, so it will probable play out like that.
and this episodes concept, 4 points of view of the same event, (puts that whole thing about how bad eyewitness' are) has been done bazillions of times on almost every show, Lot's of comedies use it, sound's like a fun episode, can't wait, and there is Snickers in it Woo Hooo!!!

and yeah George cut his lovely hair... I will mourn it's absence, but hey I like what ever hair he's got!!

you can tell why I like this episode: Nicky-centric + Snickers + comedy = my fave kinds of episodes *does dance*
this is why I watch CSI... no really it is... sorry I'm shallow...*runs and hides*

Nick's hair is gone ...? Shoot. I liked his hair :D

Looking forward to watching this new episode. It will be hard to wait until the 27th
happy-hyper.gif

Back