"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

It's okay should have seen the Lab when it came out, now you know why we have a thread for it. :D

Yay! There's pancakes again! I really enjoy watching the interaction between the CSI's, so I'm glad they're showing them out of the lab and away from crime scenes for a bit.

texansummers said:
Yay! There's pancakes again! I really enjoy watching the interaction between the CSI's, so I'm glad they're showing them out of the lab and away from crime scenes for a bit.
I agree with you. It's nice to see them all having breakfast together (loved that scene in Strip Strangler) ... just like a family :D That's when you can really see that they like each other very much. They're not only colleagues, they're friends.
And Greg will be with them this time.

7 days left until Rashomama
happy-dancinddude.gif

ThisIsMe also tacked up is the ep for tonight, they are repeating "Weeping Willows".

No problem, you're welcome, it is rare when we have two eps tacked up at one time. I will be untacking that one either tonight after it airs or tomorrow. :)

i have heard that they are repeating weeping willows in the states. i dont live there, so i repeated it for myself a few days ago :lol:

he should be used to things like this by now! in fact, a car-jacking probably isnt enough to register on his radar anymore. when it happens he should say something like 'figures'

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, he should say that. In an Eeyore voice. :lol:

*does the crazy happy dance to the farewell of Nick's hair*

Back