"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

this new episode sounds exciting...but it's soo far away!! we were going so good there, three new ones in a row!

i liked nick's hair, but i do like it short.Just never again the mustache. never again.

What else are they going to do to Nick!? His car gets stolen? Nick shock I tell you!! Do I even want to take a guess? I just about had a cow myself when I saw Nick with short hair! My mom likes his hair long!

The real question is...can I wait until the 27th? How many times do I watch the previews to Rashomama until the tape wears out? Can I handle the suspense TPTB are dishing out to us? Answer: Guess I will have to!

allmaple said:
myfuturecsi said:
Well given everything else that happens to him..it shouldn't be too much of a surprise!

he should be used to things like this by now! :lol: in fact, a car-jacking probably isnt enough to register on his radar anymore. when it happens he should say something like 'figures' :D
i do believe in the promo when they were in a diner they were referring to a wedding, so is this the episode we get clean cut nicky back??

YA, THEY PROBALY PICK ON NICK BECAUSE HE'S SO HOT! :)

allmaple said: and since nick says something about a wedding im assuming it was part of the new ones.
Nick says, "Come for a wedding, Stay for a funeral". and also it was in the diner and he did have short hair.

Hottie_Cath said:

Yep, I think so too that he will have the clean cut look here in Rashomama. Here's the cap of the promo: Nick's new hair. He looks way better with his short hair.
Is that Greg in the booth with Nick & Sara? I loved Nick's hair long, gonna miss it.

This sounds like a really great episode! Aww...poor nick. But i'm sure after all that he has been through, he'll hardly even react to it.
Poor Guy.

I think that part will be treated as lost evidence more than anything else. Remember in "Jackpot" when someone smashed Grissom's car window and stole his evidence kit, and as a result he had to collect evidence using supplies from a store? This doesn't sound too different. The stolen car is basically a plot device to get them to the "retracing their steps" part, with four different POVs given on the case (Grissom, Nick, Sara, and Greg).

Anyone know if Catherine has any role in this episode? Is she teamed with any of the other characters at least? I missed in the last couple of episodes thats all. Blink and miss it roles I call them! Pffft!

Destiny said:
allmaple said: and since nick says something about a wedding im assuming it was part of the new ones.
Nick says, "Come for a wedding, Stay for a funeral". and also it was in the diner and he did have short hair.

The come for a wedding, stay for a funeral is b/c the CSIs are investigating the death of someone attending a wedding.

I do not think they were in 'the diner', not the one in the CBS clue picture. They are in a restaurant having a discussion, probably over lunch.

i liked the long hair :(

i do feel bad for nick... but its prolly his fault. maybe. not locking doors or something. wonder if he'll get in trouble.....

lookin like a snicker-vill eppy. excited!

I wonder though it says Nick's car. Is it really his car or is it possiblr that its the crime scene vehicle?

Back