Quotes you WON'T hear - Pt 2

(Greg is out and about and spots the overturned Mustang. He pulls over and walks up to Sara- still pinned beneath it.)

Greg (singing): Now that it's raining more than ever; know that we still have eachother; you can stand under my umbrella; you can stand under my umbrella; ella, ella, eh eh eh; under my umbrella; ella, ella, eh eh eh.

Sara: SHUT UP! I hate that song!

Greg: Fine, I'll take my umbrella elsewhere!

Sara: Wait, ok come back, I'm sorry. But really? Are you just going to stand there holding an umbrella?

Greg: Yep. "Ella, ella, eh eh eh."

Sara: On second thought. Leave.

Okay, I'm being completely random and popping in here.

(Grissom and Brass are watching Natalie in the interrogation room through the one-way mirror. Natalie gets up and starts dancing in front of the mirror, singing.)

Natalie: Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend. No way, no way, I think you need a new one. Hey hey, you you, I could be your girlfriend! Hey hey, you you, I know that you like me. No way, no way, you know it's not a secret. Hey hey, you you, I want to be your girlfriend!

Brass: Well, at least she stopped singing that creepy doll song.

LMAO butterflied!!
Sorry, this just popped in my head...

(Natalie is still in the interogation room, Grissom has left to try and find Sara, Brass enters the room, where Natalie is still seated, carrying an old style boom box. He presses play.)

(Disco music from Napoleon Dynamite starts playing as Brass exits and watches Natalie through the glass. Her eyes dart around making sure no one is there and she begins dancing.)

Grissom: Jim?

Brass (laughing): Gil, you've gotta see this...

Hankster said:
(Grissom and Greg are at a Forensics conference and have to share a hotel room. They are sleeping in the same bed since the hotel only had a king bed room and no more 2 queen bed rooms. Greg is trying to drift off to sleep, while Grissom is already asleep.)

Grissom: SNNNAAARRRRKKKKKKK!!!!

Greg: Grrrr!!! (Covers his head with a pillow)

Grissom: FINGLE-SNAP!!!! UUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!

(Greg pulls out two corks and sticks them in his ears.)

Grissom: SNNNERRRRGGGHHH!!! SNNNAAAARRRKKKK!!!

(The vibrations of Greg's continued snoring cause the corks to fall out of his ears and awaken him again. Greg shakes himself off looks over at Grissom and shakes his head. Grissom has begun drooling as well, which doesn't help things. Greg reaches under the bed and pulls out a GIANT CORK and shoves it in Grissom's mouth)

Grissom: (much softer) zzzzzzz.... zzzzzzz...

Greg: Ahhh.... (He begins to drift off to sleep)

Grissom: thhhpptthh... Thppppthhh... THHHPPPPTTHH.... (Suddenly, the giant cork flies out of Grissom's mouth and begins riccocheting all around the room, nailing Greg in the butt, waking him up and causing Grissom to snore more loudly.)

Greg: I don't see how Sara puts up with this!

(Greg goes to the far side of the room with one of the blankets and a pillow, rolls over in the corner and starts to drift off to sleep.)

Grissom: (He is now sleepwalking and has a baseball bat in his hand. He has walked over to Greg and begins hitting him with it, repeatedly) IT'S A SPIDER!!! A SPIDER!!! GET IT OFFA ME!!! GET IT OFFA ME!!!

Greg: OW! OW! NO GRISSOM! IT'S ME!!! GREG SANDERS!!! GREG SANDERS!!!

(Grissom suddenly stops and retreats back to the bed. Greg now grabs his pillow and blanket and goes out in the hall. He lies down, curls up and again drifts off to sleep.)

Grissom: (Has sleepwalked out the door into the hallway, again with a baseball bat and begins whacking Greg repeatedly!) SPPIIIIDDDDEERRRSSS!!!

Greg: OW! OW! OW! OW!!!

Hankster, you're really great! That was amazing.
Well... I like every strange quote that's sooo freaking funny!
I'm not so good with that kind of quotes.
Me and a friend of mine made up this one:

(Grissom and Brass are standing at a crime scene )
Grissom: I'm not pretty sure if he's really dead.
Brass: I see some blood, but it doesn't have to mean that the victim is still alive.
(Grissom pokes the victim in his arm)
Grissom: Sir...are you still alive?
Brass: He doesn't respond. I guess he's dead.

I know, it's really bad. But we (my friend and I) really liked it.

Catherine (to Sara): "Have you gained weight?"

Sara (shoots angry look at her): "Screw you!"

Catherine: "No, I'm just saying, maybe you should cut down on the beer."

:lol:

(Ecklie stands atop a high bridge.)

Ecklie: I dunno guys, you sure this is safe?
Sara: Yeeeaaah.
Nick: Of course!!
Grissom: They wouldn't call this team building for nothing Conrad.

(Grissom Sara and Nick all stick out an index finger and push Ecklie off the ledge)

Nick: Ya think we should have told him the bungee is long enough that he'll actually dip into the water?
Sara & Grissom: Naaahhh.

I just wish they would actually do that ;)

Sara: I do not have issues. I do not have issues. I do not have issues. I do not have issues. Ok, who am I trying to fool? I HAVE ISSUES

Ecklie: Sidle, you are the best CSI in this lab.

ButterFlied92 said:
Okay, I'm being completely random and popping in here.

(Grissom and Brass are watching Natalie in the interrogation room through the one-way mirror. Natalie gets up and starts dancing in front of the mirror, singing.)

Natalie: Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend. No way, no way, I think you need a new one. Hey hey, you you, I could be your girlfriend! Hey hey, you you, I know that you like me. No way, no way, you know it's not a secret. Hey hey, you you, I want to be your girlfriend!

Brass: Well, at least she stopped singing that creepy doll song.

holy crud..i think i just died laughing...*checks pulse*....yep definitely died from laughing....

Back