Quotes you WON'T hear - Pt 2

(examining something being preserved in a jar)

Nick: What is this?
Greg: That would be a penis.
Nick: (looks confused and disgusted)
Greg: (smiles) Dude, I can't believe you fell for that.

From the finale

Nine months later, Nick is crying at the break table over Warrick.

Nick: OH god..what more could happen to me..

Brass: Sorry Nick that waitress you were having a roll in the hay with was 16 years old! You're under arrest pervert!!!

Nick: Oh Sxxx

or

Nick is crying in the lab

Nick: My best friend is gone...what more could happen to me.

Waitress walks up with a watermelon sized tummy: Hi Nick remember me!!!

Nick: Oh sh.....

From the finale

Waitress walks up with a watermelon sized tummy: Hi Nick remember me!!!

Nick: Oh sh.....

Waitress walks up: Since Warrick was killed, his credit card was cancelled. You owe me for that meal everyone was there for. And don't forget the tip.

Nick is bawling about Warrick's death and his waitress girlfriend comes up and says, "Listen, I like you but I'm dumping you for a younger guy."

Nick is bawling about Warrick's death and his waitress girlfriend comes up and says, "Listen, I like you but I'm dumping you for Ecklie."

Nick's crying over Warrick's death when the waitress says, "Sorry, but I'm dumping you for one of the Jonas Brothers, they're more my age..you're like my dad's age!!!"

Nick comes out and finds Warrick in the car. He gets yellow eyes and shows his fangs. He bites Rick, then gives Rick a wrist drink.
Nick: Now I have turned you and we can be together for all eternity!
Rick: Cool...I'm going after McKean!
Nick: Just stay away from Ecklie...I took one bite of him and was sick for days
Rick: Eww gross I wouldn't want him anyway!

I love the waitress ones lol
Nick: (crying for Warrick) what could be worse?
9months later, Nick has a watermelon tummy...

Nick walks into his place and finds Warrick
Nick: What the...
Warrick: I got bored, decided your place was more fun. It'll be like that chick on Angel...the girl with the ghosty roommate.
Nick: cool...but you better not annoy me too much
Two days later
Nick: Hey! Ow, that's hot...do I have to call an exorcist?
Rick: You're just angry because a dead guy kicked your butt at Wii
Nick: Darn right I am

Warrick's ghost sees Holly's ghost
Warrick: Hey Holly...long time no see...I kinda got shot...
Holly: Serves you right! I am going to kick your dead butt!!!! *chases after him as he runs* Hey get back here!

Grissom: We have another mystery on our hands lets split up gang...

Grissom: Sara your with me....Catherine you take Warrick....

Nick: What about me Griss...

Grissom: Nick you get Greg...

Nick: Nick sighs.... Greg?

Grissom: Would you do it for a scooby snack...?

*Grissom and Ecklie walk into a room with an inflatable doll*
Grissom: Hey Ecklie, I think we found your girlfriend!

Warrick [going into car after diner scene]: I apologize, Nick. I have no time to debate this logically. [Then performs mind meld] Remember!
Warrick [dying]: Don't grieve, Nick. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
Nick: ...the needs of the few.
Warrick: Don't interrupt ...Or the one. I never took the Grave Danger test until now. What do you think of my solution?
Nick: Rick...
Warrick: I have been and always shall be your friend. And for the thousandth time, it's WARRICK, not Rick. Live long and perspire!

Last edited:
Warrick [going into car after diner scene]: I'm apologize, Nick. I have no time to debate this logically. [Then performs mind meld] Remember!
Warrick [dying]: Don't grieve, Nick. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
Nick: ...the needs of the few.
Warrick: Don't interrupt ...Or the one. I never took the Grave Danger test until now. What do you think of my solution?
Nick: Rick...
Warrick: I have been and always shall be your friend. And for the thousandth time, it's WARRICK, not Rick. Live long and perspire!

:lol::guffaw:

Oh that was a good one Dynamo!!! I loved Star Trek II The Wrath of Kahn

Maybe you'll remember this one..

Ecklie: Nick, when I put this eel in your ear, you'll be at my mercy...

Nick: No, no, no!! AAAAAAAAAAAA

Bryce started having second thoughts about taking the job when Sanders told her, "A word of warning: if Grissom ever asks you to take off your shoes, don't."

Love the Grissom's got a gun one and the one with Bryce and Greg.

Warrick (to McKeen): If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
=

Hodges (to Henry who has developed a crush on Wendy): What do you think? A clumsy yet buxom lab tech and a guy like me?

Henry: No, I don't!

=

Ecklie (to Hodges): Hodges, I am your father.
Hodges: Nooooo! That's not true! That's impossible!

==

Nick to McKeen in Spanish accent: My name is Nick Stokes. You killed my best friend and partner. Prepare to die! (he grabs a sword and chases after McKeen)

===
Grissom to Sara: Sara, I'm sorry, but I've realized that I really love Catherine.

==

Catherine: Gil, remember that one night we had together fifteen years ago?
Gil: (smiles) How could I forget?
Catherine: Well, I never told you, but Lindsey is actually your daughter.

*if only*
==

Sophia: Gil, remember when I fixed your tie?
Gil: Yes.
Sophia: Well, I actually put a bug on it.
Gil: What kind of bug? I hope it didn't get away!
Sophia: No, gil... a bug as in a listening device. I knew about your relationship with Sara for a long time. I'm the one who told Natalie.
Gil: WHAT!
Sophia: Well, I thought she was just a janitor here or something. I didn't know she was the Minature Killer!

===

All the CSIs and Lab techs to McKeen: (singing): Oh you're so condescending. Your gall is never-ending. If that's you're best, your best won't do. Woah. We're right! We're free! We'll fight and you'll see! Woah! We're not gonna take it! We're not gonna take it anymore!

==

Back