Quotes you WON'T hear - Pt 2

(The scene opens in a Vegas Hotel's Karaoke Bar. Bass lines from a Rolling Stones song are playing. The camera zooms around and we see Conrad Ecklie at the mike.)

Ecklie: (Singing) I can't get no... Satisfaction.... I can't get no... Girlie action... though I try... and I try... and I try.... and I t-t-t-try...

People in the Audience: WE'RE NOT SURPRISED!!!

Hankster said:
(Greg is lying asleep, then wakes up to see a weird Alien creature with a Giant head covered with eyes reading from a scroll that says "The Sins of Greg Sanders" standing over him next to his bed.)

Alien Creature: These are the Sins of Greg Sanders. They will be read one at a time. It will continue without end. Age 2, kicked his baby sister in the stomach. Age 3, stole a piece of bubble gum from the 7-eleven, pooped on the bathroom floor after taking off his diaper...

Greg: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET TO AGE 12 WHEN I DISCOVERED SELF-PLEASURE!!! :eek: :devil: AIIIIYYYEEEE!!!

You owe me a new keyboard (and a Diet Coke) for that one!

:lol:

Grissom: (Sits down next to Greg in the brak-room and gives him a suggestive look) Greggy, do you like Gladiator Movies?

Greg: NOOOOOO!!!! :eek: (He runs out as fast as he can muster.)

Catherine Willows: Why is there a ring on your ring finger?
Warrick Brown: Because I'm married.
Catherine Willows: What?
Detective Vartan: Congratulations. How much did you pay her?
Warrick: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em. ;)
Everyone: :confused:
Ecklie: Excuse me, I speak jive.
Everyone: :eek:
Grissom: What, like it's hard? :rolleyes:
Ecklie: (about Warrick) Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!
Grissom: What a pisser!

Ecklie: It takes so many things to make love last. But most of all, it takes respect, and I can't live with a man I don't respect.

Catherine:You know we have a good relasionship in work.
Grissom:Really?
Cathrine:Hey,I Don't pay Greg to get tied up and put liquid latex all over him
Grissom: Good Becuse he'll like it

myfuturecsi said:
Nicky Stokes-The Demon Barber of Vegas

Nick has been fired from the Lab,so he takes Mandy with him and they open up a barber shop.

He gets a visit from Ecklie, who threatens to blackball him through the US.

So Nick invites him for a shave and the proceeds to ...well..you know..

Nick tosses Ecklie's body into a chest just as Mandy walks in with tea and cookies for them.

Mandy: Mr. S, you didn't!
[looks into the chest and sees Ecklie's dead body. Shuts it]
Mandy: You're barking mad! Killing a man what done no harm to ya!
Nick: [polishing his razor] He recognized me from the old days. Tried to blackmail me. Half me earnings.
Mandy: [relieved] Oh, well that's a different matter then. For a moment there I thought you lost your marbles.

Nick turns away from Mandy and smiles evily.

I love this one! It's really good! :lol:

AcidQueen said:
Hankster said:
(Greg is lying asleep, then wakes up to see a weird Alien creature with a Giant head covered with eyes reading from a scroll that says "The Sins of Greg Sanders" standing over him next to his bed.)

Alien Creature: These are the Sins of Greg Sanders. They will be read one at a time. It will continue without end. Age 2, kicked his baby sister in the stomach. Age 3, stole a piece of bubble gum from the 7-eleven, pooped on the bathroom floor after taking off his diaper...

Greg: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET TO AGE 12 WHEN I DISCOVERED SELF-PLEASURE!!! :eek: :devil: AIIIIYYYEEEE!!!

You owe me a new keyboard (and a Diet Coke) for that one!

:lol:
i love this one as well. that is proper funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I don't get it, Nick," Catherine said one day in the breakroom, "but ever since Grissom found me checking his sheets for vaginal contributions, he doesn't seem to trust me anymore.

Greg: That Dave Hodges REALLY knows what he's doing. I sure look up to him!

Wendy: What the?!?!!?

Greg: (winks) Happy OPPOSITE DAY, Wendy!

Doc Robbins, while examining a body: "I hate this job. All these dead people and the smell, it's just disgusting!"
Grissom: "Then why are you doing this? You could just quit."
Doc Robbins: "I like to slice people up" *looking pleased at Grissom*
Grissom: "No, don't look at me like this!" *running at the door, but it's locked* "Uh-oh"

It's just a try. I'm not very good at this. :)

Oh wow, I've been reading these for over an hour and I've just been lol'ing so hard. Wow, all of you guys are pretty amazing!
Hope this thread becomes active again soon! xD

Back