Private Practice

I found last week's episode to be average...Yeah, the will they-won't they dance can get pretty old pretty fast. What has piqued my interest lately is the potential romantic relationship between Cooper and Violet. I really like Cooper.

Did you watch Wednesday's episode? Wow, it was pretty good! Favourite quote:
"Can I just say woah?!" :D
I guess it's time to set up a shipping thread :D

Loved this week's episode. Both cases, abused child of an MS sufferer and the one with the Huntington's disease, were so sad.

Charlotte is actually growing on me as a character...I find her hilarious...and Pete...yes, he has good hands :lol: and the kiss at the end between him and Addison, such a tease. :lol:

Does anyone know if the ratings are good and if the show is going to stay on? I really like it and hope it does.

Private Practice has a contract for a full season, that's for sure.
The ratings of the first two eps were pretty good, I think 1x06 was the second most watched show on ABC.

I was so excited for this week's episode since we didn't get one last week. Anyway, it was great to see Addison and Peter make out. That was such a riot. I had a feeling that Violet and Cooper wouldn't end up sleeping with each other. Loved Del's ecstatic reaction when he delivered a baby all by his lonesome :lol:.

As I watched this episode last night, I kept hoping against hope that none of those hookups would happen, but also had a moment of prescience: that neither Violet not Addison would be having sex that night, but Naomi would hook up with Sam. I was *cheering* at the tv when it happened! I hope that Violet finally realizes that Coop is in love with her and didn't just want to see her naked.

That was a really good episode. Not one that I should necessarily have been watching as an expectant mother (um, complicated delivery with no anesthesia on the floor of a convenience store? No thanks!!) but it was well done and much better than most of the previous episodes this season.

The Safe Surrender story line was interesting...I just love babies. I was glad that the mother of the first baby decided to keep her daughter. I don't know if I could ever abandon my own baby...It was a pity that the second baby died.

It was such a riot that Cooper and Charlotte agreed to a blind date via the internet! That was such a hoot! But I didn't like the fact they ended in bed together.

can_you_handle_me :lol:
Naughty Charlotte! I really loved Addison's storyline with the baby. Her meltdown at the end was so sad.
I love Naomi and Sam together! They're so cute, I never thought I'd think they're meant to be, but I really have to admit that they are.

1x09 promo

Thanks for the link. :) Can't wait for next week's episode.

Yeah, Addison's meltdown was so gut-wrenching. You just feel for her in that emotional scene.

As for Naomi and Sam, I was laughing like a lunatic in the scene where Naomi blurts out that they had sex to their priest. What a riot! :lol:

Private Practice rocks more every week. The storylines are good, the characters getting better every week and the actor are great. I'm a big Cooper/Violet fan, but I loved the Cooper/Charlotte meeting. :)

Kate Walsh was promoting "Private Practice" these days in Spain. Here's going to be called "Sin cita previa", kinda weird 'cause it means something like "without previous appointment", ok, my translation was too bad but I don't understand why they didn't just call it "Práctica Privada" (Private Practice in Spanish).
She said it was her best year 'cause she turned 40, got married and got a series.
2 pics from her visit: KW1 KW2

It actually means "No Doctor Appointment". LOL. I love how some people can screw up awesome TV shows by choosing such a BAD title...

OT: Grey's Anatomy is called Grace Klinika (which means Grace hospital) in Hungarian, so you're not alone, Hormiga :rolleyes:

i love Private Practice... I love the Sam/Naomi/Dell triangle. It's a riot.

I can relate to Dell. I am always attracted to someone older than me, who is good at what he does... etc.
At first I was trying to psychoanalyze him, whether its just some hero worship he have for Naomi or something. I just find his story line intriguing, like that of SloHahn in Greys... No, of course they are different, but my level of curiousity on what's gonna happen in their story lines are shooting up.

~mariel

Back