Private Practice

Yeah, Tim Daly is an awesome actor, and also, he's hot :devil: I can't believe he's 51! :eek:
I also like Violet, she's a great character, and also, she's pretty :D
It was awesome. It wasn't THAT funny (except for the dancing scenes, those were HYSTERICAL :lol:), it was a good one, though. Addison's storyline was interesting, two women wanted the sperm of ther dead 'husband'. WTF :eek: :p I also liked Cooper and Violet's storyline, but that woman was a bit uhm... annoying. Oh, I also loved the Pete/Addie scene! Yeah, that's what I call tension! And the way Addie said "I heard that!", you could actually decide that it's a CANON SHIP. Kthxbye :devil:

Today is the official airdate of the pilot, In Which We Meet Addison, A Nice Girl From Somewhere Else.

Don't miss it @ 9 pm on ABC.

I'll have to admit, I didn't think I would like the show, buuuuttt.....to my surprise, I enjoyed it very much. :D

For me, Wed nites is perfect. I plan on watching. :D

Gooo Addison!!! :)

---------------
GBD86xox.jpg

I have to say I think this show has potential but I do not see younger (18-24) watching this because the cast is older. I liked it and found it funny and good. It will be fun to find out the other characters, well, characters. I hope they leave it on long enough to get an viewership. But maybe I am biased because I already liked Tim Daly and the guy from Prison Break can't think of his name.

Have you guys watched 1x02? I think it was awesome. I loved the baby switch storyline, the scene in which they switched the babies was so heartbreaking :( I kind of missed the surgery part from the episode, though.

I watched it and found it entertaining. If they keep the writing good it should work. I almost forget that Addison is in here because I have an interest in the others as well.

SunsetBoulevard said:
Have you guys watched 1x02? I think it was awesome. I loved the baby switch storyline, the scene in which they switched the babies was so heartbreaking :( I kind of missed the surgery part from the episode, though.

The baby switching story line was so heartwrenching. It was so heartwrenching that it brought tears to my eyes. So sad.

I loved the opening scene where they were watching from Addison's window for Sam and the stripper. So hilarious! :lol:

I caught this on friday and I must say I loved the ep. THe baby switch story was so sad and made me almost cry too. I love G/A and Addy and I liked the spin off show they did last season, but I just didn't want to get into another show. I didn't watch the premier but now I think I am going to give this a chance and start watching it.

This week's episode was 'magic'...Had me laughing at some bits. First time the little girl who turned blue appeared, I was laughing my ass off. Cooper dressed as a fairy...Ouch! my stomach was aching from all the laughter that scene brought. :lol: :lol: The last scene was really sweet. Tim Daly looked so hot as usual.

I watched this last night and I have to say it was hilarious. "It's broken!" :lol: I want to watch the next episode too. :/ Like I don't watch enough shows already. :p

I love the show so far. It's getting better every episode. I adore Cooper. I already loved Paul Adelstein in Prison Break, and now he has a great role again. I love his interaction with Amy Brenneman's charachter Violet. I really hope the shows gets picked up for a full season. Ratings are good so far.

Next weeks promo looks good again, cannot wait!

This show is great! Loved Cooper dressed up as a fairy! I was laughing so hard watching it!

I'm trying really hard to love this show, but it still needs to grow on me. It has flashes of potential brilliance, but there's still something missing. I hope they don't drag out this "will they or won't they" thing between Addison and Finch for too long, because that has the potential to get really old really quickly. For now I will of course keep watching. Nothing like being addicted to TV :)

I agree, Springmoon, something's missing. Maybe because there are much less characters on PP, and we're used to a huge cast. Or maybe the all-time surgery? Yeah, I seriously miss that. It's a little House-like, all interesting cases, unusual diseases and such.

ETA:
Answer to Paddie

PS: Pete's surname is Wilder, not Finch. They changed it.

Back