Private Practice

Thanks for the info on Dell.

Sidenote:

AppleJack I wish he was a contender for the pres because I don't like the options so far.

They didn't know they were related when they got together. Nothing sick about that, imo. The fact that the guy found out she was his sister and still married her and then still wanted a baby with her, that was sick.

As I said, whatever spin you put to it, it's still sick. It doesn't matter whether or not he knew they were brother and sister when they first got together. It doesn't matter that they weren't raised as brother and sister under the same roof. Bottom line is, they're siblings. Besides, he found out that she was his sister before they got married. He had that information going into the marriage. It's not only irresponsible and selfish but it's sick. There's a reason why marrying your sibling is illegal.

Last edited:
Has anybody seen 2x04 - Past Tense?

It's been the most touching episode so far. I started crying when Naomi kissed Sam. It was just... fabulous. Shonda can also capture those feelings, you know... And now Addie is the boss and it's just... good and bad at the same time... for her. Yeah. And she had those rules, she said she wouldn't do it until it feels right, until she's sure but then a lot of things happened and suddenly she was sure and it felt right and this is so what life is like.

I can't wait to see Addie as boss. Should make for a very interesting episode. This was one of my fav episodes this season!

^Definitely. You know, Addison has always had those bossy features on Grey's Anatomy. I'm pretty sure she'll be the bestestet boss ever :)

Anyway, I loved the voting, when Dell read Addison's name first, she was like "Whoever wrote that, it's not funny." And there were like 3 more votes for Addison. That was one awesome scene.

Anyway, I loved the voting, when Dell read Addison's name first, she was like "Whoever wrote that, it's not funny." And there were like 3 more votes for Addison. That was one awesome scene.

That was hilarious! Yeah the last episode was great. Finally, we get a bit of information about Pete's *ahem* Peter's background and how he was once with Doctors Without Borders.

Also, it's nice learning more about Cooper, how he was adopted and went to camp and how he fell in love working with children and that's why he became a pediatrician.

I'm all for a Cooper-Violet ship but his romance with Charlotte is really piquing my interest.

Will naomi and sam be happy with addie as the new boss?
I mean it's their practice.... i don'tn think it's over yet.

Has anybody seen 2x05???
it was a great episode again, addie rocks as a boss :)

the story with the 17-year old girl was sad though :(

^Biggest PP fan just arrived :D I saw it of course. My thoughts:

-Addison being naked on screen was effing hot! Why was the couch in the wayyy?
-Violet is getting more and more annoying (no offense, though). I just don't get why she is not involved in the common cases.
-I'm glad that Meg (what's her name again?) packed her stuff and left
-the 17-year-old girl's storyline was awesome. I'm glad they finally got back together
-Violet is CLEARLY jealous. Why does she keep saying she isn't?
-Sam and Naomi. I can't believe she won't move back in

Okay, that was totally random. Anyway.

According to spoilers, Kevin will be killed off this season. I just don't want to believe this. Addison and Kevin are so meant to be! I hope this is not serious at all, but I heard it from a reliable source
2x06 promo
1. He loves herrrr ^^
2. Pete is acting like a little kid.

Addison's brother will appear in this episode!

Oh thanks for posting the link to the promo.

I can't believe Violet let Kara destroy her medical records. I wonder if this will come back to bite her in the ass. And yes, I agree that she seems jealous of Cooper and Charlotte.

Yeah,I also wonder if it comes back to her, i bet it will
and can't believe she did that, how stupid can someone be....
I mean she should have known that she would destroy the records

nnnahhhhhhh..... the spiler about the sweat guy... :( :(

I'm not sure if this is a good thing, even if it is to bring some more drama into the show. None of Addisson's relationships has worked out so far. Not with Dereck, McSteamy (forgot his name), Pete, and now they're gonna kill off the one thing that's working? I would say to leave SWAT guy alone, there's enough drama already with Cooper and Violet/Charlotte, Sam and Naomi, the whole who's boss thing; etc.
TPTB, leave SWAT guy alone! :scream:

What's SWAT guy's name again? :angel:

Back