Private Practice

There will be no new eps until the strike is over. I just can't wait for a new episode. It's a HUGE hiatus so I'll be RPing until 1x10 airs. :(

Re: Private Practice *Spoilers*

Are there going to be new eps this season?

It's been so long I forgot what's happening. Darn strike!:scream:

--------------------------
2Hot.jpg

Last episode aired before the strike. Season One has been completed already. Season Two episodes will start airing in the fall. So we have to all wait until September at the earliest.

I had a dream of Private Practice last night. They started airing the second season and I was so happy for it. I just can't wait till September :(

^I can't wait until September either! It's soooooooo far away though! Like 7 months!

But on happier note Kate Walsh is guest starring in a eppie of Grey's on May 1st :) Which means we won't be completely Addison/Kate deprived!

Its annoying, Kate was in Aussie and didn't cross the ditch to NZ. Its a shame...I totally would have stalked her (in a non-stalkerish way) :evil: :lol:

I try and catch as many episodes of Private Practice as I can, but I don't even know the schedule here (I'm bad that way) :p

I think I prefer it to Grey's...dunno why. Addy's just so much cooler here than in Seattle. :p

Just thought I'd revive this thread as the second season premiere just aired.

Have you guys seen it already? What do you think of it?

Well I watched it and thought it was ok but the storyline with the HIV positive kid and his parents not telling him that he was ticked me off. I realize that they are trying to protect him but you can't, and in doing so is totally irresponsible. I am interested to see how the "takeover" of the clinic by Sam will go over.

Yeah, I quite agree about the parents being totally irresponsible. It would have been so much better if their son knew from the start that he was HIV positive. As for the mother breaking her own water just to give birth, *sigh*

As for the mother breaking her own water just to give birth, *sigh*

Ok so I would so not have any idea how to do that. I suppose you could look at the internet I guess....goes to look.....well not finding much but doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

Anybody seen 2x02? I watched it today and it was teh awesomeness. The brother and sister storyline was really interesting but a little irreal. I also liked Naomi through the entire episode, not like I understand her... the "hate sex" thing was adorable, I love Sam and Naomi together. Addie's phonecall to Hot!Cop (Kevin) was really great, she was so cute. What do you guys think about Pete sleeping with the new receptionist gal? I loved her saying "You're the oldest guy I've had sex with." That was freakin' awesome. And I just looooved that Cooper eventually told Violet about his relationship with Charlotte, because Violet was kind of annoying through these two episode because she kept asking what Cooper was not telling her. Oh well.

Anyway, Private Practice has gotten a really REALLY bad rating for the premiere, I don't have the link to the article anymore, but the guy who wrote it said he wanted to save Kate Walsh from Private Practice because the show has become unwatchable. Weird people, stupid people. I can't wait for the next episode!

I know it seems that this show is getting a bad wrap and I don't understand why. I like it and enjoy watching every week. Does anyone know if the guy who plays Dell is coming back or is he gone for good?

Anybody seen 2x02? I watched it today and it was teh awesomeness. The brother and sister storyline was really interesting but a little irreal.

I've seen it and I've got to say that incest story line was just sick! I had my suspicion that they were somehow related before Addie and Naomi found out the results of the DNA test. Incest no matter what spin you put to it is still the most unnatural thing in the world. It's just so wrong on so many levels. You might think it's unreal but it does happen. I recall a time when I was in 7th grade, my class went to an orphanage for an outreach program, and there was this abandoned baby who was a product of incest. Her mother is her sister and her father was also her grandfather. Talk about sick! Plus, most of the rape cases I've read in my criminal law classes in law school were mostly incestuous.

Addie's phonecall to Hot!Cop (Kevin) was really great, she was so cute.
Her rambling was so funny! It was so hilarious! :lol:

What do you guys think about Pete sleeping with the new receptionist gal? I loved her saying "You're the oldest guy I've had sex with." That was freakin' awesome.
That was just weird, Pete sleeping with the receptionist but I agree that her line was just too funny! :lol:

And I just looooved that Cooper eventually told Violet about his relationship with Charlotte, because Violet was kind of annoying through these two episode because she kept asking what Cooper was not telling her. Oh well.
I love Cooper and Violet. They're my favorite characters on the show. I wonder if Charlotte is just a roadblock in the potential Cooper-Violet 'ship.

Anyway, Private Practice has gotten a really REALLY bad rating for the premiere, I don't have the link to the article anymore, but the guy who wrote it said he wanted to save Kate Walsh from Private Practice because the show has become unwatchable. Weird people, stupid people. I can't wait for the next episode!
Yeah, I read that but I can't remember from where though...

Does anyone know if the guy who plays Dell is coming back or is he gone for good?

Chris Lowell who plays Dell on the show is still listed on Wikipedia and Futon Critic as being part of the principal cast. So I suppose he'll be back.

Last edited:

according to spoilers, he'll definitely come back. he better does, because i highly dislike the new receptionist. :(

So far I like the second season but not as much as the first season. I'm enjoying it enough to keep watching.

I've seen it and I've got to say that incest story line was just sick! I had my suspicion that they were somehow related before Addie and Naomi found out the results of the DNA test. Incest no matter what spin you put to it is still the most unnatural thing in the world. It's just so wrong on so many levels. You might think it's unreal but it does happen.

They didn't know they were related when they got together. Nothing sick about that, imo. The fact that the guy found out she was his sister and still married her and then still wanted a baby with her, that was sick.

Thank you for the spoiler, SunsetBoulevard! :)

Back