Private Practice

^Yup, his name is Kevin Nelson.

Well, I'm not 100% sure he'll be killed off, I read it on a Kate Walsh fanforum. Anyway, the SWAT guy's contrat is for 11 episodes. Don't you guys think that there's a way to change the storyline and make Kevin stay? I want him to stay so badly!

^ You mean, like this? ;)

Maybe a petition? But that doesn't work without spoiling everybody. Even I was mad at myself for reading the damn spoiler :p

^Hahaha. I did use the tag :D Anyway, being spoiled about Private Practice makes it a lot better because if you know what's gonna happen, you look forward the new episode twice as much :D

Anyway, there's a gal who makes really good PP screencaps: go check it out.

Anyway, Shonda is planning to make a crossover episode again. I'm not happy for it at all. This way Kate will never be regarded as "the Private Practice star", they still keep saying "Kate Walsh, the Grey's Anatomy star" - which is truly annoying. Can we just drop Grey's Anatomy? Okay, fine, it's a spin-off, but still. It has its own way now.

Which GA character would you guys like to see in Los Angeles? :D

Which GA character would you guys like to see in Los Angeles? :D
McDreamy. I can't help it. I melt. every. single. time. :p
Plus, I'd love to see him react to the other characters like Pete and Cooper ( <--- love his character :D)

Can you imagine SWAT-guy and McDreamy on one tv-screen together? I don't think most tv's can handle so much heat :p

I would like to see McSteamy and Hot!Cop fighting for Addie. I have been crazy Maddison shipper from the very beginning :D

Anyway, there was no new episode last week, which sucks.

ABC has some intriguing scheduling experiments planned for early next year.

Sources say "Private Practice" will get a chance to shine at 10 p.m Thursdays behind the "Grey's Anatomy" mothership.

And the slightly trippy, time-traveling new drama "Life on Mars" will get a trial behind the seriously trippy, and possibly time-traveling, drama "Lost" at 10 p.m. Wednesdays.

When "Practice" was first announced, most assumed it would launch behind "Grey's." But the network wanted to try and spread the powerhouse brand to another night, and some suspected two hours from the same dramatic universe on Thursday might be a bit trying for fans. Plus, it kept the post-"Grey's" slot free to try and launch other new shows with less brand recognition.

Now, with "Practice" having eroded in the ratings somewhat midweek and the two medical dramas planning multiepisode crossover story lines for the February sweep, pairing the two shows for a Seattle Grace alums block makes more sense.

"Mars" and "Lost" also seem like a potentially satisfied couple. "Life" is the more down-to-earth of the pair, yet the two have enough mutual fantastical elements. (As previously announced, "Lost" is going into "Practice's" 9 p.m. Wednesday slot in January).

No word when this will be announced or whether the scheduling will be billed as a temporary trial for the shows or as their new regular time periods.

ABC has made some bold scheduling moves in the recent past. The network successfully launched three new dramas on Wednesday night last year and put "Grey's Anatomy" against titan "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

source

Has anybody seen the new episode?

It was something that I had been missing for so long. Addison talking about her past, referring back to Grey's. Anyway, she really did mess up, but the cop scene was sweet. While she was on the phone with Naomi and saw Kevin, the way she said "Or maybe he's working..." was just priceless :lol: I felt so sorry for her while she was sitting in the police car. Kevin was right.

And WOW. Dell has a daughter! Addison was so fabulous when she asked the girl whether she likes Dell's office. *loves*

I loved Addison's explanation. And the fact that she was honest. I totally understand her. And what she said was really sad and true.

Last edited:
I don't know if I like the idea of PP on after GA but not much I can do about it I guess. TV stations lose more viewers by switching programs around though.

I don't get why Addison was so mad at the cheating husband as she did the same thing with Derick, so why was she all preachy about it? She says she has trust issues but she broke it first on Derick.

^That's true, but she did tell Kevin about that she cheated on Derek first. Anyway, she did not leave GA because of the cheat (from what I read in your reply, you seem to think that). She was only fed up with her life in Seattle, she had too many relationship issues - and of course none of them ever worked.

Anyway, there's a new promo for 2x07. This.is.so.not.happening!!!

promo...

^That's true, but she did tell Kevin about that she cheated on Derek first. Anyway, she did not leave GA because of the cheat (from what I read in your reply, you seem to think that). She was only fed up with her life in Seattle, she had too many relationship issues - and of course none of them ever worked.

I didn't think that she left GA because of Derek. I knew she left because she was not happy there (Seattle) anymore.

Back