Prison Break

Yeah I think they said that they were going to do character development with the guys on the run. So we should see more out of the guys and who they really are. It could be good. I will watch and see because you can always turn the channel if not.

As for Sara, I am glad to hear she is signed on for another season cause I sure thought she was gone.

I can't believe they left us hanging like that. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the next season.

I love Prison Break. Mr. Miller just adds to it with his good looks!

I was told the other day that last year Patricia Wettig (the VP/P) and her husband came to the market my mom sells at, and I guess I totally missed it.

But are they showing reruns this summer on FOX?

^If I recall correctly, they are starting it early again in the States (August?) then having the winter hiatus again (yick) and coming back later in the spring. The benefits: earlier start, fewer (if any) reruns. The downfalls: a two-three month break in the middle of the season...

There's a great 1 page article about PB's upcoming season in the latest Entertainment Weekly! Not too many spoliers but enough to peak our curiosities! From what I recall Michael will meet his match in the new FBI agent hot on the convicts' tracks and that Lincoln's newfound freedom may cause a bit of a problem.

Back