Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. RBC

RBC Coroner

It's a good thing. Now your happily surprised with the fact that there will be a new episode next Monday :)

2. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I was so shocked at what happened to Nick.

3. wilsonwonders

wilsonwonders Rookie

I havent seen this part yet its soooooo unfair. England have only just seen the eppy where its 3years earlier. :( I hate living here sometimes.

4. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

alright i was dumbfounded by the ending.I just hope Sara isnt dead :(

5. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Still mourning over the loss of my Nick.

Sara isn't dead.

All in all, no big surprises here. I knew the plane would have gone by the time they got there and that they would split up. The handcuffs and subsequent chopping off of T-bag's hand was a bit of a nasty surprise.

Fantastic first season but I have a feeling the second season won't be as good. Part of the charm was the Michael/Sara love and the prison setting. However they have left the Vice President/President situation at an interesting point. And of course Veronica'a finally found the evidence she needs. Only thing now is that all her hard work has gone to waste since Lincoln broke the law breaking out. Still it's bad news for Terence.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Sara looked like she was in pretty bad shape if she wasn't dead. I do hope she lives because I like her character and I figure with her around the chances of seeing Wentworth Miller without a shirt on go up tenfold for season two. ;)

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I agree I think Sara will be fine. But I'm sad that westmore is dead. And with the plane heading towards them why didn't they know to start running already?

8. Muzzy_Olorea

Sara isn't dead because Sarah has signed on for Season 2. :)

Out of the four separate groups of runaways who do you reckon is going to get caught first?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Good! I didn't know she was on for season two. I think Haywire will probably be caught first. I imagine he'll stick out like a sore thumb once he runs into people but then again I thought he'd be caught for sure.

10. stoked101

stoked101 Dead on Arrival

I love Prison Break! Both brothers are so hot, I thought the season just kept getting better and better too. The whole conspiracy thing is interesting, esp with that mob guy being connected to Nick. I think the tweensta kid will be caught first. I have no idea though!

11. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Whoa! Abruzzi doin' the chop chop on T-Bag. How gross was that?

12. Muzzy_Olorea

I actually preferred the first half of the season to the second half ... I don't know why.

Yeah, when you saw T-bag's hand just lying there .... ugh!

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

The hand being chopped off was a surprise. I think crazy guy will get caught first. And unless tweener does something stupid he may have a chance. The others will get caught speciality being in a big group.

14. keich

keich CSI Level One

What happened to Sara was a surprise. I'd like to know what happens to her next season.

I have no idea who'll get caught first. I hope it's the crazy guy. :D

But wait, if they do get caught, how would they break out the second time? Did Michael have enough time to plan a second escape in case the first one was foiled? I'm not sure if I'm going to watch season 2 coz it might be like watching season 1 again.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

From what I've heard, season two will follow the convicts on the run. They'll be separated and will each have different stories I'm guessing. Depending on how well it's done, it could be quite good. I'm at least going to check out the next few episodes when it comes back in the fall.