Prison Break

I'm a "Prison Break" newbie,I've just watched the 2 first eps yesterday and,wow,the show is quite good so I'm looking forward the rest of the eps.
And,erm,I must add that Wentworth Miller is hot as hell.

Okay, I was reading some stuff on another site and I found out that neither The VP (and now President) Patricia Wettig and the guy who plays Steadman won't be back next season.

Did you guys already know this? And where does it leave the show?

Well, at least my gal Sara is still alive (just)

CSI_Ali said:
Okay, I was reading some stuff on another site and I found out that neither The VP (and now President) Patricia Wettig and the guy who plays Steadman won't be back next season.

Did you guys already know this? And where does it leave the show?

Well, at least my gal Sara is still alive (just)

Do you remember where you read this? I would think they would be back because they were the reason why Lincoln was in prison in the first place. It will be interesting to see how they get around that one. I really hope Sara can get out of the mess she got herself into.

I don't even know who everyone is, but I voted for Sara whose surname I don't remember. Because she made me think of Sara Sidle. :)

kungfuprincess96 said:
So, since they got out of prison, isn't the series over?

No. The new season here in the U.S. begins Monday, August 21st. This season will be mostly about them being on the run. I'll be watching.

I hope it doesn't go longer than 3 seasons though, it'll get really dull after that. This season is going to be all about them going to get Westmoreland's money.

That's a silly name. As long as Dr. Tancredi is alive and well I'll still tune in though.

Still interested about what they'll do with the President/Steadman situation. Any word on how they intend to write them out in the story?

kungfuprincess96 said:
So, considering the fact that they broke out of prison, shouldn't they change the name of the show?

I heard awhile back, the producers were contemplating doing that, however, I'm glad they didn't. I still hope they don't. The show started out as Prison Break and it's identifiable as that so it should remain that name.

Back