Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I remember reading somewhere they are going to be in the background somehow. I would assume something like phone calls will be made, but you will never actually see the characters.

2. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

What did you guys think of the season premiere last night? I thought it was pretty good. Didn't see what was going to happen to Veronica. That was a surprise.

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah Veronica was another surprise, damn I kinda liked her. I am glad Sara is alive. T-Bag and his hand--don't think there is that much hope for that hand being re-attached. I liked the premire and can see that there should be some good storylines that they can go with. I am kinda interested to see what Tweener is up to.

4. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I'm glad Fox reran it yesterday--Dang, they Killed off Veronica! YIKERS! I hope T-Bag gets mutilated over the course of the season and suffers A LOT!!!

5. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I was really shocked with Veronica. I never saw that coming, but really what more was left for her character to do? It was the right, albeit shocking decision to make. It was pretty brutal too :eek:.

Doc is alive! Phew, I got really worried after the finale, I love Sarah Wayne Callies and her and Michael are possibly the hottest couple on TV, and my only ship ever to go canon. I reckon those dots on the note were some sort of code. Alot of people are suggesting it's morse code, but I doubt Michael would be that obvious. My Dad thinks it's a phone number, either way, something will come of it and I'm very interested to see what.

What pill was the Agent taking? Another interesting thing that came out of this eppy. People on other boards are suggesting he has the same condition as Michael and takes the pills to help control it. Interesting. :confused:

On the whole I thought it was awesome! I'm very pleased because the S1 finale was kinda dissapointing to me. Really looking forward to the next ep :D.

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I liked Veronica. Not sure what they are going to do for a love interest for Lincoln if any. Then who esle are they going to have fighting for them on the outside that isn't a crimial? I guess now that they are out they could but only to a certain point.

I think I missed a few minutes in the beginning but how is that other guy who is trying to catch them brought in?

7. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Maybe John Doe will show up to save them! :lol:

8. csifool

csifool Hit and Run

I'm so mad Veronica died. Now they're all alone. And i know this may sound stupid but whatever happened to LJ. I know he's supposed to be in next week's episode but did the cops catch him or what? I can't remember.

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

He's in jail :D. They still have their Dad don't they? And maybe Doc once she figures out that clue. I need my M/S love scene soon!

10. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KILLED VERONICA.

Poor Lincoln.

11. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

He's an FBI dude. He is there in case they cross state lines then the FBI takes over jurisdiction.

12. RBC

RBC Coroner

OMG! I can't believe they killed off Veronica! :eek:
    When I saw how it happened I first thought she wasn't dead, because they didn't show how she got shot, but how that guy fired the gun. IMO they could have killed everyone except her, Lincoln and Michael.

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

But seriously, what could she possibly have left to do? Blow the whistle on the president? Then it's over, done. In my opinion it was the right thing to do to kill the character off now, while I could still create some shock value. Nobody was expecting her to get popped were they?

I'm not saying I didn't like the character, she wasn't my favourite but I thought she was okay and Robin was a great actress but I think the time had come for that character. I'm glad it was her and not Doc, because that character has far too many avenues they can follow.

14. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I wasn't expecting Veronica to get killed but I thought it was pretty stupid of her to make that phone call. How could she possibly think she could trust just anyone.

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Oh, it just started in Hungary, I saw the season finale and OMG it rocks! I'm gonna watch it on thursday, too :)
    Michael can be scary sometimes.