Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

And I will be right on my chair watching comfortably, well except the whole heart racing thing that comes with watching this show.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay! Second season. I heard it's going to be called, "Prison Break: The Manhunt." Because they've broken out. I, personally, would have liked "Prison Broke." But whatever.

3. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Schofield has to be my favourite because you have to be bloody clever to make up all the plan that he did for escaping - although it could easily be foiled - like it was :rolleyes:

4. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I like Veronica and Sara because they're both really mentally strong women.

Also Westmoreland because I feel sorry for him. And of course Nick. *sigh* Although I'm guessing the time is almost up for those two characters.

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I like Veronica because of the actress that plays her. And I like Lincoln because the guy that played him was in John Doe and Blade 3. (sorry I can't remember anyone's name right now) I do like the character of Michael being smart but wanting to help people so much as well.

6. cfar

cfar Pathologist

poor Westmorland :( I liked him.

As much as I love Robert Knepper, for the love of all that is good, somebody better prevent T-Bag from coming into contact with any innocent people, particularly children!

Anyone else see second season as being "Prison Break: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"? Especially since everybody heard how much money Westmorland actually took.

edited to get the movie title right..

7. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

The $ is a great plot to join the comspiracy & love stories of Season I! We saw the inmates work together to "break out" and now we'll see them come to blows to find the $. I was wondering ho wthe writers would continue to have the actors interact once the inmates broke out. I thought it was brillant ...

And, poor dr. sara! Michael has no idea the damage he's done to her. Did you take the morphine? Is she passed out in her car on the side of the road? Will Michael stumble upon her? Will he take her on the lam with him to get her healthy again b/c he couldn't leave her if he saw her like that? The, everyone will think that Scolfield kidnapped her ...and her father cancontinue on the show too!!!!!!

Just LOVE this show!

8. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Poor Westmoreland, I was hoping he'd make it out. I'm glad Nick did the right thing but was surprised at his outcome.

Looking forward to next weeks finale and I'm anxious to see what S2 has in store.

9. wilsonwonders

wilsonwonders Rookie

:lol:OMG i cant believe how amazing this show is. Obviously i love csi more :lol: but the story lines and the characters have touched my heart in the same way as csi did. ;) I think slowly i am also being sucked into the obsession of prison break. At school my best mate and i are like always and forever talkin about csi and prison break especially the cuties. Sda i know but hey theres nothin better to do at school. It turns out both she and i like the same ones which is really weird and cool at the same time. :lol:
    lol
    GO Prison Break :) :lol: :D

10. Muzzy_Olorea

I can't believe they did THAT to my three favourite characters:

Nick - Dead
    Westmoreland - Dead
    Sara - Severe Angst ahead.

The $ is going to be the gang's downfall I can see.

11. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Well at least Nick gave Veronica a chance to live, shows he has or had a conscience. Too bad about Westmoreland but the whole 5 million is going to be a race to get and a few more will probably die trying to get it.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

My heart was racing during the last episode. This show is seriously killing me. I can't wait for the season finale.

13. Muzzy_Olorea

You haven't watched it yet?

Oh well you're in for a treat!

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

How could you have watched it then. It airs next Monday.

15. Muzzy_Olorea

Sorry, I thought that the last episode would be the natural place to end a season on.

And I obviously can't count to 22.

:p