Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I love her of course. She's so... cool, and she's got a horrifyingly wicked sense of humour. :lol: Oh yeah, she's damn smart too.

Now, for something less funny:
To XXX:
No wonder I can't stand to be in the same room with you for more then 2 hours. You get so pissed off over the smallest of things.

First, when you dragged me along to visit my baby cousin, I expected it to be 20 minutes, but noooooo, you told me to stay there for 3 hours. Okay, fine, my cousin's a cute kid. 3 hours later, you come back, I go home. I go out for dinner with my older cousin and my brother, and since my cousin's paying, we don't eat too much. We then pick up those cigarettes you told us to buy, and just buy something back for you to eat.

Next, my bro and I give you the food and the smokes, and while you're in the middle of eating, dear baby cousin wakes up. Fine, you abandon your food and we all go comfort the baby. When I try, you tell me to stop and go away. And then, you tell me to throw away the leftover food.

Of course, wasting food is BAD. So I ask my brother if he wants to finish it, knowing we didn't eat very much(he was hinting at it the whole time :lol: ), and then you come out, and you go "What's your problem? Can't you just throw it away?" and I tell her I was asking my bro about it. Then without thinking, she goes "He just came back from dinner, and you want him to eat?" while glaring at me.

Okay, I throw away the stupid food. Then I go outside for a walk. OF course, you don't seem to like me doing anything at all, so you ask me "What the hell are you doing in the garden in the middle of the night?", with another disapproving glance.

I mean, just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! The baby is MY cousin just as much as he is YOUR nephew, so don't think you're the only one who he would respond to! I think my brother would like the food, so let him EAT the bloody thing! I like taking walks, so let me just stretch my legs! What the hell is your problem?

To my best friend's hubby:
Sorry we never got along very well the past few years, I always thought you were the one who was going to treat Mick wrong, but apparently I was wrong, she's the one doing you wrong. I now realise you've always been there for her, during her depressions and mental illnesses you were there. I should say THANK YOU!

To my Diary and blank paper+pens:
You are the only reason I'm still halfway normal. Without you I would be lost doing nothing all day long + listening to the dumbass radio stations I can tune into. You help me realise what I want. So thank you.
To that special boy: Is it my imagination, or were you looking right at me in English? *embarressed giggles* Just talk to me! :lol:

To my math teacher:
I really am thankful that you're supporting me. It just doesn't seem like it because I'm intimidated as hell of the rest of the class. I know that's stupid, but I can't help it.

It's so painfull. I can feel the tingling moving up my arms and legs spreading out since wednesday over my back, that already hurt causing it to feel like a hard knot of choking pain. I've been waiting to get better for six months and now I find my self doubting that it ever will.
i have my english exam on Tuesday and I have no idea how I am gong tobe able to sit there for two hours and not cry tears of fustration and pain, like I am now.

And no mother i do not have hypochondria, this is real but I spend all my time wishing it wasn't.

Had a bad day at work so here goes...

To my bosses

I'm fed up of unsettled at work. I'm sorry that you don't appreciate my honesty when i say i hate working in my department but it's the truth and i hate pretending things are ok. It's not really you or my colleagues, it's just me and my feelings about having my freedom cut down (got pretty much forced to move recently from a dept i loved to one i used to work on years ago and i feel like i'm going backwards). Also the customers are starting to annoy me cos they keep trying to tell me how to do my job and i have no way of hiding when things get bad. I wouldn't have moved but for the fact that i knew that if i didn't my job would be uncertain and anybody would hate that. So i chose what i thought would be an easier option and i regret it every day. I've given it my best shot and tried to make the best of it for my sake and everyone else's but it's not working, i can't lie to myself or you so why should i?

(The only prob with this is i have a feeling i may be using an edited version of this later this week.)

To Becca, (the girl who was my best friend)

I'm lonely, and you hurt me, I was so alone and you tried to spoil my party, but you didn't I still had fun. Sometimes when I'm alone I think of all the fun times we had before you changed and hurt everyone around you. I sometimes wish we could go back, but I know we never can because it's been too long and too much has happened. You know you are in the worng, your own mum hates you. But I know you will need one of us, before we never need you.

To friend:

I don't care that you think I'm a retard for saying my favourite movie is Ice Age.
I like to be immature!
*goes off to pout*

To my friend:

What is up with you? Suddenly you've become a clone of me...and you're against people being the same? Well you're being the same...so...I mean I suddenly have EVERYTHING in common with you. You wear the same type of clothes as me, you suddenly have the same taste in friends as me, you like the same TV shows as me. I just want the old you back, I don't like the new you, cause if I needed the new you, I'd just be friends with myself...

Is she crying from sadness, though? It is doubtable She is happy, with the state of our world being what it is, but really, I never manage to find rain sadenning. It holds promise ; and it's fun to play in!
I wish there would be a thunderstorm - it's time for a little excitement over here.
Strange, thunder and lightning used to scare the heck out of me.

To teacher:

You really suck at teaching. Why not actually take the time to do actual experiments with our class? When grading tests and papers stop making all these easy mistakes. I'm sick of the book you're teaching us. More like we're self teaching ourselves. You can be a kind person but you suck at teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back