Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Yes. They have such cute little baby ears. (Ok, I admit to having an ear fetish, please don't laugh, it's not a funny thing)
    It's not like I actually want to bite them off or anything. More like nibbling. Sounds wrong, doesn't it? But I can assure you it's nothing bad. Just ask my cat about it, I bite his ears all the time. I think he kinda likes that ;)

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

You're my kinda girl. ;)

:lol: I'm kidding. Well I guess if I think of it from a cannibalistic approach, babies aren't all that bad.

3. moosai_girl

moosai_girl Victim

do you know what i did NOT lose the sheets ok?

4. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to someone:
    Your annoying around here and i wish i could slap you in the face with our stuppid quotes and word and things your are saying just f*** off and get a real life beside dropping things in that doesnt mean anything.. :mad:

5. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Dream on. :p Posts here gotta make it.

6. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I didn't get a chance to go online last night, so i've only just seen this and i have to say, Roka you legend, you have just made my day. Now all i need is a few minutes alone with this guy. Do you think she would forgive me??

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

^I think that depends on how much she likes you. Should you decide to accidentally hurt him I'll sit here and cheer for you ;)

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: Who cares about forgiveness, its every man/woman for him/herself!!

Actually, violence is not the answer... we must all learn to get along and LOVE one another! :D

Okay screw that, choke the bastard. You know what... she's to blame. She refuses a friendship with you and that's her problem and her loss. He was probably another one of her puppets anyway, so let her find herself a new guy. You carry on remembering that she just lost a wicked cool CSI fan and will never find a friend/or more like you again. Trust me it works. Someone recently decided she doesn't want to be "friends" with me either, as if I believe in the term. It was all "oh man, what did I do wrong" at first... then I realized she's a loser. Who wouldn't want to be friends with someone as awesome as me??? :lol: I'm joking, but you get my point. :)

My nose is dry and I feel like snorting.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To Karen: You are soo cute, I think your accent is adorable, of course I'll keep attending ;)

To S.: Since when are you an expert in relationships? And why can't you just accept that HALF A YEAR later, it's about time to move on? It was time 3 years ago actually, but whatever.
    I can see why you feel like you do, but it's unrequited, get over it and look elsewhere. You're not doing yourself a favor by digging yourself deeper in. In fact, you're making a fool of yourself. You're already the butt of everybody's jokes. I don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you that again and again but you're pathetic.
    You'll never find a girlfriend if you get hung up over someone who so obviously doesn't want you.

To M.: I miss you so much. Everyday that I don't hear from you I keep feeling sad, stupid and worried. Please, please just write back, so I know you at least received my letter and haven't forgotten about me. It's killing me to live in constant suspense. I'm feeling embarrassed about the things I wrote - and those I didn't. I wish I could call you, talk to you, visit you. I miss the time we've spend. I even miss your freaky dog. I really need to hear from you, I'm going crazy already. I can't wait until winter.

To no-one in particular: I'm happy. Don't give me strange looks just because I walk the streets with a smile on my face. :rolleyes:

10. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Wibble has a strange signature and I'm beginning to notice that duck-shaped shadow hovering above me...

11. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to me:
    i had this migrane why me.. just go to someone else i still hate that person on this forum he or she is still getting me angry i hope i will get over it because that person will be his of herself..

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

To SOS: i cant stop thinking about you!

13. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

errr... Roka, she is a CSI fan too. Just one of the many reasons why i like her. And whether she stays with this guy or not, i'd still want to be her friend, unless of course she had a problem with me being gay (i think that is the first time i have said, or written, that out loud).
    Besides from what she said the other day, it seems that they are having a few problems, so maybe i have a chance after all ;)

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Congrats. That's a huge step, even if it's just anonymously written in a forum.

And about that girl: Don't give up. If she's great enough to cause those feelings in you she's worth fighting for ;)

To my little cutie: You're the best sister in the world. (Not like I never say that out loud but I felt like posting anyways ;))

15. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

Thanks MiaCharlize. Your right, she is so worth fighting for.

To that girl: I believe that things happen for a reason. The universe brought you back into my life, and i don't want to let you go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.