Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wibble

wibble Corpse

*chuckle* zippy - if you've seen the Lord of the Rings movies, you'll get it ;) If not, you won't :p

And yes, beware the Duck-shaped shadow :lol:

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

I'm proud of you for speaking up fool4love. I know you think she's worth it, but if you had done the same to her would you be worth it? That's all I'm saying, you can love someone that much, but don't abuse yourself in the process.

To "it": Hurry up dammit I'm hungry.

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

To my friend: You're such an ass sometimes, but you're so funny. Though I sometimes hate the ass-side of you. You're so naive sometimes.. argh.

To someone: I'm sorry.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To my grandma:
    Please, go home. I'm old enough to spend a few days alone, I don't need you to drop by just so you can point out to me what needs to be done. I have eyes to see that the kitchen is dirty, the windows need to be cleaned and what not else. But I actually had PLANS for the day. And those plans didn't include you. Now I have to delay my scedule just so I can do the things that I could just as well have done on sunday when I'll be bored to death anyway.
    I'm pissed now.

5. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

To my Grandma- Happy Birthday, sorry you can't be here to enjoy it. Miss you loads hope you're watching over us :)

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To my granny again:
    Thanks for giving me 20 bucks for...um, nothing? Because let's face it, what did I do? Water your plants, take in the mail and get some groceries. I'm feeling shabby for taking your money, but then...who am I to refuse ;)

Furthermore, thank you for taking the bath and leaving me with the kitchen. Cleaning the toilet is really not something I enjoy.

Oh, and FYI: I just squashed 4 fruit flies on the freshly cleaned windows :p

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to the world:
    Im also her and i hope you all finaly see and hear me because im working for that in many years and still feeling ingorned and im not word to be like that im not a stuffed animal you can put in a closet or somewhere else and i will be her and show myself to you all and maybe i hurt feelings of people with that so thats their problem and not mine im finaly a snob to everyone and starting to love myself and stand for myself..

so deal with it great big world with the hate and wars and love and everything your not scaring me any more..

8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

To my best friend:

I do want to see your new house and I'm happy for it, because I know how much you and your family like it. But why do I have to sleep at yours? I don't know why, but I don't like to sleep there. And you could understand I'm tired on Fridays, because I have to learn a lot. We are classmates, you should learn as much as I do. If you did, you would get as tired as I do by Friday. Please do understand I WON'T sleep at yours on Friday. Thanks. I love you anyway. :)

9. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

To a certain someone: Oh my god! you seem to think that everyone is a 'poser' latley. Everytime someone says something your response is wow what a poser! Like seriously get over yourself!!!!!

To the same someone: You have really made me mad latley. all you seem to do when we hang out is complain about the names people call you. I mean i can understand that the names hurt your feeling but if you keep letting it get to you then they are never gonna stop! and believe it or not....other people have problems too. but just rememeber I love you lots.

10. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

To a "friend" on livejournal: You really annoy me. You have a paid account, which gets you 30 userpics and you are complaining about it! You used to have 100 userpics and it expired, so you're begging everyone you know to buy you more userpics. You are lucky you have a paid account and you don't even realize it. And you're incredibly spoiled; whining until your parents bought the computer game you wanted, crying when they wouldn't buy you your favorite show on DVD until they did. Are you sure you're seventeen and not five?

:lol: To a video I'm making: I really like you. It makes me happy that you finally decided to work. :lol:

To my mom: Let's go to the mall today. It'll be empty and we can go in Hot Topic and look at lip piercings. Please? :D

11. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

To someone...:
    Hey! I wanna talk to you, just talk. Maybe we might be friends. But.. how could I even start? I don't have any courage at all. Could you please just say 'Hi' to me? Sounds ridiculous to say it to whom you never know before , isn't it? I always freeze when I see you. Sorry, can't help it. Anyone can help me with this problem? :D

To myself (I cannot actually say it out loud):
    Let me go home... I'm just too far from where you are. I wanna come home...
    Why it must be me? Why did I have to leave my 'home' and live here? I didn't say that I don't like this country, but how would you feel if you had to leave your 'home' in a sudden and go to the other hemisphere of this world? In the completely different language and culture and everything, how would you manage yourself to be happy when you had to leave your family and your friends behind?? Are you sure that time can heal? I don't agree with that!

Sorry I said too much. :eek:

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: SERIOUSLY STOP CALLING ME A FAG BEFORE I EAT YOU!! Okay, I'm not gonna eat you, but how many times do I have to ask you? I do not like it...I've told you that, I was like "call me anything but a fag" but you still continue to do it! Like argh!

To a someone: Why do we argue over everything? Seriously...why do we argue over everything? I say an opinion that you disagree with and you start to argue. Like blahh...we have arguing issues...seriously! We have argued over everything from government to (pathetically enough) CSI...it's odd...really, seriously.

To that same someone: I am entitled to my opinion as much as you are! Anytime I say I think a girls hot and you think she's not pretty you go "she's gross...ewww" like, okay yeah, you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't want to hear it 30 bazillion times! Like yeesh, but you are still one of my bestest friends...no matter what happens!

To my girlfriend: I miss you :(

13. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

To Sara: (girl at work)... STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND WHEN I'M AROUND! You're not as cute as you think you are, and your boobs are NOT as great you you think! And your fake tan LOOKS FAKE! Its Oct. Ohio is already seeing freezing rain with snow and your tan looks one shade away from being the color of an umpa lumpa.

To Someone: I'm sorry I'm such a cornball.

To My Boyfriend: I'm sorry I get so jealous, but why do you have to be such a flirt?!

14. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

To Myself - stick up for yourself more. You wouldn't let a friend be treated like this,

To a so-called friend. For someone in their 30's you need to grow the hell up. I know children that wouldn't act like that. You cant always get what you want and the world does not revolve around you! I have proof it doesn't. (bunch of swear words)

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to someone:

stop blaming others for the mistakes you make and start seeing that you are making them and start to love yourself and get youre life togheter only than there would be people who love and dont wanna walk away to from but the will stay with you and love you.. So start with your live know before you dont see it anymore and dont wanna life any more..

Ok that message is to myself instead to someone but its easyer to write it to a other person than myself and i just have to stop hating the world and myself and stop with plans for .... i dont seeing the word because i dont wanna do it.. I like my live and i have to fight for it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.