Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

To my parents:

Earlier I have a female driving instructor but since two days I have change and now I drive with the boss of the the driving school personally.

Oh my god... :eek:

I can only to say: He's so condemned sexy and his eyes are really breathtaking. His smile, his charm und his complete character is inimitable. Futhermore he's sunburnt, carries always black clothes and had a silver necklace with a crux.

A adore him very much... (How awkward).... :eek:

A pure dream man.... :D

PS: And happy birthday, Nathalie_emily, ! ;)

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I wish my friend would come here and offer to work for me. But if I say this out loud I'm whining, so I'll just post it here :p

3. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Kes ekhtek shu kherye. Nshallah tmouto kelkon :mad:

4. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i just had a f*** great birthday ever and i love it and im still enyoing it and i love my friends and my dad and my Cat.. And Granny i love you still so so much..

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Glad to hear you had a great day, Nathalie

To M. (O., damn, I know too many people starting with M...)

Who do you think you are to put on a show like that? You're so rediculously jealous, it's stupid. There's no need for that because quite frankly she likes you. Still doesn't mean she has to dislike me just because you do. We've been friends for a long time and I'm not intending to change that.
    Speaking of which, I don't know if you remember but you and me used to be very good friends at some point in the past. I know we aren't on best terms anymore and it's not like I want your friendship back, but don't you think it's silly to not even say "hello" and "goodbye"? If you hate the very sight of me so much, then why did you f*ing bother to come there in the first place? Ah, I remember, your stupid jealousy. You're so messed up, girl. Just because someone is your friend doesn't mean they can't have any other friends as well!
    And while we're at it, if she means that much to you that you bother to do what you did, why don't you act that way too when your boytoy is around? No, as soon as you're satisfied you ignore her. It's what you've always done, you'll never change. That's sad. I'm really feeling sorry for you. But what do I care? We've been done for years.

6. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I care way more about you than you'll ever know.

7. moosai_girl

moosai_girl Victim

to E: you know what. if you wanna be all over each other fine. but do it when your alone don't put us all through the trauma of seeing you.
    to R: why can't you see how much your hurting her? why do you have to be like that when shes around? it was a mistake ok and i know shes sorry for what she did, let it go and learn to have a heart ok?
    to C and all the field crew: its not a mullet, a cat or anything else, ok?
    to L, G and S: he's totally not worth it. L if he treats you like that he';s no good for you. G i know it's gonna hurt for a while but im sooooo proud of you for not getting all angry. S if he cant see how beautiful you are then he's not the guy we all thought he was. and don't worry she wouldn't do that to you, i know she wouldn't.
    to me: stop getting involved you silly silly girl!

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Hi.
    You're lame.
    :)

9. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Don't tell me I need to sort out my priorities. My priorities are mine, not for you to decide. And next time you promise something and it doesn't happen, don't say "well its not like you needed it" or "its not important" or "I changed my mind".
    Oh, and next time actually trust my opinions and listen to me BEFORE something goes wrong..

10. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to me:
    dont let your mother spoil your live and let it go.. i know you love and hate her but i have to take more distance from her and start my one life im old enough for that.. So do your best and just think of the nice things you have with her she will never say to you that she loves you and that she is proud of you accept that.. ;)

11. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

swear swear swear swear swear swear

12. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

To anyone who cares to listen: I've had a very strange day. It was my friends birthday so we all went out bowling after school. I had a really great time, and you guys are all so amazing. The reason i was looking foward to it was because it gave me a chance to see a friend from another school, who i kinda have a crush on (for those of you who don't know, i'm a closet case. please don't hold it against me). Anyway all was going great until i found out the she has a boyfriend. Grrrrrr...... :mad:
    So on the one hand good day.
    On the other hand crap day.
    Which has left me very confused. I thought that this rant might make me feel better. It hasn't.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

^know how that feel. Sucks. Talking about it doesn't make things easier or better at all... But keeping it in doesn't either.

@Roka: Love your randomness ;)

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

That's where violence comes in. If you can't get the girl, get her boyfriend to accidentally choke on your fist. :lol:

MiaCharlize thank you for loving my randomness :lol:

15. wibble

wibble Corpse

^ I just read your post and started choking! :eek: Roka is not an earthly being - run for your lives everyone! :eek: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.