Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Behold the powers of Roka Almighty.
    I should let you know that with my powers I have control over Ducky as well. She may be a duck, but I am a Roka.

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

And then? She's looking for another guy and doesn't even want friendship anymore. :rolleyes: Not that I've tried that... I'm a good girl, remember? Whatever.

To granny and the rest of the world:
    What does it matter to you how long I sleep in? I get all my business done by the end of the day, so, why care whether I do in first thing in the morning or somewhere during the late evening?
    I'm a night person, just because you're not don't judge me for "sleeping my days away". I'm doing a lot more of working while you're alsleep than you know. And please: Stop calling the phone, banging on the door or shouting through the house at such unholy hours before noon. I do get up. I do what you've asked me to. Just not before I'm awake and had breakfast, dammit.

3. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

To M.,

god we started out so well. Talking and cracking jokes. Now we don´t meet in the busses anymore. What would you say, me swearing I don´t ignore you?? I´m dying for another bus-encounter. :eek: :( :( :( ;)

When we meet at work we say "hello" and walk on. As mentioned, our talking was so great. You´re darn charismatic. :eek:
    Watching you makes me feel cosy and secure. I´d give my life for speking to you again.

The problem is me being such a coward. Whenever you pass me by, my mouth remains sealed.

Can´t grant you I´m strong enough to reopen. Bring me back to life.

4. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

MiaCharlize said
    If this comes out as harsh and coldhearted so be it, but when anyone puts guys/girls before their friends, they shouldn't have any friends to begin with. She just isn't worth it if she wants to spend her life "looking" for someone else. Then again, love doesn't even exist to me so I may be acting a little biased right now.

Detective, when are you going to PM me man. We'll get rid of your coward-ness (is that even a word?).

To the dude on the left:
    You look like Elvis. You must die. :)

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

To Roka: You're lame too *runs away, before she gets slapped* :p Just kidding.

To my dad; Please, you always cover for her. Please stop doing it and start listening to me, please.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To my sister: What you just did annoys teh hell out of me. I'd yell and scream at you if you weren't so cute. I love you but right now there's very good reason my door is locked.

7. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: Roos. I'd slap you with salmon if I didn't have to run to class right now. :)

Mia that's why parents should stop making babies. One child is more than enough. Thank you. Carry on.

oh...

IM GONNA PEE IN MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS.
    *runs to class*

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nah. She's the most adorable thing on the face of the world. Ok, I said the same thing about my cat...and Jorja :lol:

9. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

why is my mom so strange now is sweet again after a fight and wanna help me making my house nice and is coming here to buy new things and cleaning the house probley.. that is the reason that i cant hate you mom you do always something that puts your more in my heart and let me love you more and i just wish i could hate you for a hour as a start.. dawm why my..

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

To a certain person: I've been laughing my arse off when I found that picture of yours :lol: So funny. Cute, though.

11. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

You should take better care of yourself, before you know it you'll end up with a burn-out...

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm a pervert.

13. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

You had ketchup on your face.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babies are anything but adorable. Well maybe physically they might be, but the second you remember that they're breathing, they're suddenyl not all that cute anymore.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

What's your problem with babies? They're cuuuuuuute. I want to bite their little ears enytime I see one. :p

15. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

You want to bite their ears?!?!? :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.