Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guys in my Senior class: GROW UP! I know you may not WANT to, but we are SENIORS for crying out loud! We are supposed to be setting an example for the underclassmen and your not helping AT ALL. And im sorry, but jokes about anatomy just arent funny anymore, SO STOP! :mad:

And to the ex friend who I'm sure you all know about by now: THANKS for nothing. Thanks for ending our friendship...even though u have NO clue just how much you've hurt me. Goodbye! Have a nice life.

Alyssa, I'm really sorry for your lost too. If you ever feel like talking about it, you know where to find me.

To Someone: Seriously, I don't know how to deal with this. It's hard. I want to tell you, but I can't.

To D: Oh man....I stalled! No hug! Not even a brief one! I just stood there like some moose who sees headlights coming his way! I stuttered like an idiot and avoided eye contact! And we just shared one stupid handshake! Nyarh!! *pulls hair* I don't care if I get bald! I stalled!! #$%%$#!

To a guy I know: Grr. You make me mad, you and I used to be like close friends, and ever since you found out I was gay you like totally ignore me and shit. Okay, just tell me you don't like me, don't ignore me, because it really makes me mad. Like grr...

to someone that used to be very close to me and my family: oh wow its hardto believe that it has almost been a year since i last hugged you..since you last called me sweetie or darlin...i love you and i miss you! and i worry about you every night and every day! i really hope that you get better and all the bad stuff just floats away! i miss you! so badly!
<33333
xoxoxoxo

To a friend: How come when they arent around your all nice and you talk about how shallow they are but then when they come around you totally ditch me, and suck up to them. I dont understand how you dont realize what your doing. They are bit*hy losers. Why do you try to make them like you so much?

To mum: Could you please stop phoning me at 8am.. yes, normally I'm up and about, true, but you should know better when I'm at my girlfriend's. You're using excuses to call me, while I know that you're just checking up on me. Guess what, last Saturday evening, when you phoned and asked how things were and such, I wasn't at home as you thought I was, but I was still at my girlfriends, I stayed one day longer. It's not that I'm afraid to tell you, afraid of your reaction. But I'm just tired of hearing you say that I should think about work too. I just said I was at home to avoid that whole 'are you sure that's wise?' conversation, that's a waste of my energy really. Me and my girl get to see each other only once a week, when we're lucky, it's as hard as it already is. Please, don't make it harder on me.

To my teacher: I'm tired of you pushing me to the limit. It's unfair for you to grade my work in a different way just because I'm smarter than the rest of my class. I understand you are trying to stimulate me but that doesn't mean you can fail me because you think I didn't work hard enough. My classmate turned in almost the same translation and passed...

To a somone: I don't know whether to believe your sorry's or not. I mean, you could truly mean it, but you couldn't. I don't know what I'm going to do...whether to forgive you or not..

To my bff: Come back already! i miss you!!!

To someone: I know i was acting kind of rude today when you called me i know we havent seen each other since December and havent talked since March, sorry but i just dont want to go back to that lifestyle that you had or still have, that is not me. And that wasnt me when i was with you. I dont think i ever even want to see you. I still care for you but we better off with our separate lifes.

To ex gf: I reread your journal today. It happened completely by accident. I was looking for that picture of Melinda Clarke that I love, and you had posted it. I had looked for it on the web and couldn't find it, so after thinking long and hard about how I'd feel afterward I went to your journal. You must think I'm pretty stupid. Since we broke up I hadn't really thought about how much you meant to me. You were my everything. When we only had one computer, I was constantly fighting with mom and doing more chores so I could earn internet time so we could talk. One time mom slapped me when I said she didn't care about me and that only one person did; I was talking about you when I said that. Do you still listen to that CD? The one I sent you? I'm just curious. I doubt you do, because I know that anytime I hear one of 'our' songs, I get tears in my eyes. I saw your picture and I cried. It just makes me so upset to kinda see what we could have had and what we've lost. Is this even normal, 3 weeks after the breakup and I still love you? Forever came all too quickly for us. All the plans we had are gone. Remember that shirt you said I looked the best in, the blue one that said New York? I threw it away. I couldn't stand to wear it anymore. It was an attempt to clear the memories of you. In case you can't tell, it didn't work. I'm not really sure what to think about you cheating on me. You told me everyday that I was the only girl for you; Was it all a lie? Do you regret our relationship? No matter how it sounds, I don't. The time we spent together, even though it was just on instant messenger and over the phone, was great. We made each other laugh and were there most of the time when we needed each other. I really hope you are happy with her; I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You deserve the best. And I hope you are having a good life. ETA: Thank you for not deleting that Melinda picture from your livejournal. :)

Catherinesmyidol, if you ever feel like talking, just PM me. ;)

To someone: You're so cute. I miss you around, and you probably never will be around. You're too far away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back