Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe, same with me! You can also just PM me anytime you want :)

To these two girls: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND TELL EVERYONE! I got called a fag so many times today! Heh, and it was over MSN, thank god you two don't go to my school, otherwise I'd be very screwed.

To this dude: Stop doing that weird lookie thing at me! It creeps me out! I don't care if I didn't tell you that I was gay right away, that doesn't give you the right to do that weirdo lookie thing!

To one of my Teachers/Professors: You scare me! I'm new at school, and you yell at me because I'm two minutes late! *shivers* you scare me...you really do.

To a bunch of people: OH MY GOD! You do not understand how I 'effin feel, you're all talking bheind my back and stuff, and I know what you're saying! And it hurts so much, today I got home having a bad day at school, and then find out, everyone from High School hated me. Yeah, you guys made me cry for 2 HOURS!

To society: Why can't you be more accepting of people? Like yeesh...

CatherineWillows said:
To these two girls: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND TELL EVERYONE! I got called a fag so many times today! Heh, and it was over MSN, thank god you two don't go to my school, otherwise I'd be very screwed.

How old were they? 8? :D

To someone (and I really don't know who you were):
Thank you for outing me to my family (well those who haven't guessed before) in my f*ckin' yearbook, yeah right. The yearbook. Made for some very interesting talk with my Granny...

To M: I already miss you and it's only been a week.
To N: I'm sorry
To self: Get you friggin ass up and DO IT.

DaWacko said:
CatherineWillows said:

How old were they? 8? :D

They sure act like it :p

And thanks RoosCSILover, it got a bit better today :)

To my professior/teacher guy: Dude, you are very mood swingy. Today you're all like Mr. Nice Guy...but you explain things really badly!

to like a million girls from high school:what is wrong with you! ok so she is at a diferent school and yet you guys still find a way to make her cry! wtf is your problem!

To someone special: Please don't give up on me, I can be a little off and weird sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't care deeply about you. Have a little patience and cut me some slack, you'll see things will get better. I really hope you feel that I'm worth it.

To my friend: Awe, you're such a good friend! I really appreciate you listening to me when I am just not feeling that good :)

To random people I don't know at school: What the hell?!?! How do you know...I don't even know who you are! I grew up in a different city than you guys...and somehow you know! But grr, you guys REALLY need lives. You spend your time making fun of peoples sexuality...a little immature? Like yeesh, you guys are now adults, you are in University...not Elementary School!

To my teacher: Heh, you're not as bad as I thought. But don't get me wrong you still scare me!

*hugs Lev*

I know it's hard, but you've to ignore those persons.
Anything I can do for you?

To someone: make up your mind... you're driven me nuts! :p

To someone: I know you went tonight. I dont know why you lied to me. Yeah we're close and everything but dont think i was going to get mad or jealous because you wanted to go by yourself. We dont have to go to go everywhere together. Just dont lied to me or if you do dont make it so obvious.

i'm sorry i acted like a selfish bitch when you told us...it's worse for you than it is for me...i told you i wished you'd never told me, i wished you'd just lied to me instead because it would've been easier. but only easier for me....i was selfish because i thought, now you've got what (someone else i know) had, why is this happening to me? and thats why i'm sorry.....its not about me....its about you and i love you, honest to god i do.

To my parents: I'm fifteen. Please give me more responsibility. Don't act like I am twelve years old, or something.

just to myself , respect your self for who you are, dont give up no never give up there is someone in the world who will love you and thinks youre great and beautiful, love the world and accept the fact that you have a sickness that will never go away but deal with it you stupid bitch... you can do it.. you can do it..

two my friends: i had the funnest weekend with you two! it doesnt matter that i had to drive 12 hours just to see you because it was worth it. this was a weekend to remember. i will love you two forever and i will come back and see you all the time...as long as you come see me once and a while. i just love you guys and i promise you that no matter the distance we will be friends for life! i love you more than anywords could ever say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back