Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To myself: Calm down. You will get the assignment done on time. Just take a deep breath and think your answers through.

To my mom: NO, my physical science teacher DID NOT contact me with the due date. Quit acting like I got the due date and forgot. Check my email! I've saved all the emails from her and she never sent it to me. :eek:

to emma, vicky and rachel:
i wish we could always have had as much fun as we did when we wrote a little lampard tale......rachel, you told me to burn it, vicky you told me to forget it, the memory of it deserves better than that

To mom: whats your problem? you are sick or something? if you don't understand jokes then, coman, get a life! :mad: thats because i agree with dad not you, doesn't mean anything! you are not normal... wierdo .. :/

To a special someone: I want to tellya. But I just can't. Please tell me the same I want to tell you.

To a friend of mine: Looking at the pictures of our holiday together really cracked me up :lol: we had such a great time there. :)

To M:
I'm so sorry that I haven't written to you yet. But everytime I start the words just fail me. What can I tell you? That I miss you? That's an understatement.
That I love you? That's most likely not what you want to hear.
That I sit here, counting the days?
No. I can't tell you that. It would freak you out I bet.
But the truth is, I do. And I'm afraid. Afraid that when you come back you won't have missed me like that. Afraid that things will change.
Yet I know, not writing to you will definitely end in us never seeing each other again. And that is a risk that I can't take.
So I will keep sitting with my pen and paper, writing numerous of letters, until hopefully I will find the right words to tell you. Without pushing you, scaring you. Just to let you know.
I haven't forgotten about you.

To my sister: Give me back the fourth season of CSI! I wanna watch it! :lol:

To Katie: I'm extremely happy that we're talking again. I wish you were online now, 'cause I have the computer to myself, that's okay. Anyhow, I hope I can talk to you soon. :)

To the new season of The OC: Hurry up and start already! I'm going nuts, waiting for November 2nd! :lol:

To myself: Quit writing fanfics and finish your science. Yes, calculating velocities and that stuff is confusing, but you'll never learn if you don't try.

M & F
you're the most pathetic people i have ever met. not only do you need a man to make you feel beautiful, but you need to use everyone around you for pity so you feel like you have some worth. in my eyes, you're scum... so keep hurting yourself, keep cryin out for pity then screaming that you want none. You're pathetic guy-chasers, and you'll never be more than you are right now. You'll never experience the beauty of life. scum.

To anyone who wants to listen: I think I like him, I'm sure I do but I'm not sure he likes me, argggggggggggggh! it's so confusing, and I'm so shy. Should I tell someone, is he the reason I can't leave, oh I don't know. I guess it will all come out soon

To my sister: I realize that you hate doing chores, but could you please help out with them? I'm still recovering from being sick and I really do no have the energy to do ALL the chores by myself. When you're sick you don't ever have to anything, I take care of it all, and I just really wish you'd extend the same favor to me. I can't juggle being sick, dealing with my courses and trying to be happy all the time. Would it kill you to do the dishes just once?

My Mom: Please stop calling me that name. I never call you any names, nice or mean, so stop calling me it. (In case you are wondering, she's calling a very horrid name for gay people) :(

To someone: I miss you. Everything is hitting my harder now then it did when we broke up. And it sucks.

Edited to add one. To my mom again: Yeah, so I'm gay, what's your point? You don't have to keep calling me names and saying completely rude things. I can't wait to get away from you.

Catherinesmyidol said:
To ex gf: I reread your journal today. It happened completely by accident. I was looking for that picture of Melinda Clarke that I love, and you had posted it. I had looked for it on the web and couldn't find it, so after thinking long and hard about how I'd feel afterward I went to your journal. You must think I'm pretty stupid. Since we broke up I hadn't really thought about how much you meant to me. You were my everything. When we only had one computer, I was constantly fighting with mom and doing more chores so I could earn internet time so we could talk. One time mom slapped me when I said she didn't care about me and that only one person did; I was talking about you when I said that. Do you still listen to that CD? The one I sent you? I'm just curious. I doubt you do, because I know that anytime I hear one of 'our' songs, I get tears in my eyes. I saw your picture and I cried. It just makes me so upset to kinda see what we could have had and what we've lost. Is this even normal, 3 weeks after the breakup and I still love you? Forever came all too quickly for us. All the plans we had are gone. Remember that shirt you said I looked the best in, the blue one that said New York? I threw it away. I couldn't stand to wear it anymore. It was an attempt to clear the memories of you. In case you can't tell, it didn't work. I'm not really sure what to think about you cheating on me. You told me everyday that I was the only girl for you; Was it all a lie? Do you regret our relationship? No matter how it sounds, I don't. The time we spent together, even though it was just on instant messenger and over the phone, was great. We made each other laugh and were there most of the time when we needed each other. I really hope you are happy with her; I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You deserve the best. And I hope you are having a good life. ETA: Thank you for not deleting that Melinda picture from your livejournal. :)
dont kick me mods...this needs to be said.

I don't know what to say. To tell the truth, I still listen to the cd. everytime I hear that one song by Jojo, or that one PCD song, I get teary eyed. My heart hasnt healed after all that. I cry everytime I open my Hummer folder (yes peoples I have a hummer folder :lol: ) because your several pictures of you are in there. I wanted to get rid of them cause everytime I see you, I get feelings of regret. But I know that you're my best friend. Even if you don't feel the same. Im sorry for breaking your heart. I hope you will forgive me.

Okay I have some shout outs. sorta.

to dad: GIVE ME MOMEY TO GET MEDICINE!

i am having a really bad monday. okay first:
this guy in my class stole my Jorja Fox picture and cause i'm so short he held it above my head and i yelled at him in math class to "give me back my hot jorja fox picture" and so he called me a whore...luckily i got my picture back. then this guy in my other class bugged me about who i am friends with and if i had "intimate feeelings"for Levon. so i told him to shut the eff up. then Levon saw the preveiw for the CSI premier and tried to demonstrate the nick and catherine almost kiss scene with me in the middle of the hallway...and i had to shout that we were in school and the bell had rung before she finally realised people were staring and we were late for class. we get called 'fag' and 'lesbian' a lot

to a VERY stupid guy: OH! i swear to god if you dsont stop calling me stupid and calling my friends fags...im gonna well i dont know what im gonna do....but it will be painful! like seriously...how rude can you get! it really makes me mad when all you talk about is hating "homos" and "fags" like can you please shut up and go complain to someone who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to levon: gawd...i miss you on msn...get you damn computer fixed...or else! hahah you know im kidding. and hon please dont let what those stupid jerks say get to you. haha as my mom would say "oh dear, there just jealous" wich of course isnt true...but still think about it. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back