Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a friend of mum's; Don't be so weird, I mean, woot. Just don't try to impress me, I already know you're weird.

To someone: why is it that everytime we go out with one of your friends you are all over them like if you've never talked to them before and leave me all alone? Maybe im jealous... no you know what i am jealous but thats the truth!

To a someone: I am getting so sick of your lying. I can't handle it anything...which is it for you? You either hate me or not, you can't tell my friends you don't hate me then tell your friends you do hate me...YOU CAN'T THINK BOTH!!

to the evil people at the lake who were trying to kill ducks: what the hell is wrong with you!!! why were you trying to drown that duck and sheesh we all know that throwing rocks at duckies...is NOT cool!sheesh!

To my sister: Alright, fine I get it. I know you love your boyfriend but bringing him over after our parents explicitly stated 'Do not bring him over again' is against our household rules and this is the second time you have broken that rule. Again, they are out of town and again you decide that bringing him over is a fun way to pass the weekend. I do not appreciate picking up your spilled beer bottles, your mess in the kitchen, cleaning the unflushed plugged and BROKEN toilet, closing all the window so the neighbors can't hear you roughousing in the living room, and making sure that the cats stay fed and SAFE while you decide to set a drunken example in this house.

I will not ever again keep this a secret from our parents, and if this behavior persists, the police will be called. You are 18 and you do not live in this house. And while you are in this house, you are expected to follow the rules of this house. You want to be in charge, I understand. But there comes a time where you must abide by the rules set by the people who own this house, and so far you've done such a bang-up job. :rolleyes:

You think you are mature enough to make your own decisions but you can't even take five minutes out of your spoiled life to see that you are causing an inconvenience to the rest of the family whilst the parents are out of town. But here's the thing sweetheart. You are not in charge of this house, and you do not set the rules. It's amazing you're still alive with the stupid things you've done. Being 18 does not make the world suddenly revolve around you. Grow up and act like an adult.

I feel better. :)

To a friend: Oh my goodness, since when do all our conversations have to revlolve around bands you like? Can't we like ever talk about something besides the bands you like? I'm sorry that I'm not like obsessed with a bunch of mainstream bands, I'm sorry my music tastes differ. Oh yeah and get this through your mind: PANIC! AT THE DISCO IS NOT SCREAMO! What the heck? How is that screamo, you need to learn what music is...my 13 year old sister knew how to label music at the age of 10...and you still can't and you're almost 19 friggen years old! Like ahh, and why can't we ever talk about something besides what you like? Like HELLO, I HAVE A LIFE TO YOU KNOW THE WHOLE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU!!!! And why do you get all awkward and change the subject when I talk about my girlfriend? Sorry, the whole entire world isn't straight, although you seem to believe it is...gaa, you're making me extremly mad, I want the old friend back that didn't think the whole world revolved around her.

To all my friends: Didn't you all notice I'm different? I'm not like you all. And I don't have to guts to tell you. So please, I'm begging you; Please notice it yourself. Haven't you ever noticed I'm never talking about boys?

To my mother: stop feeding the dog our food, she has her own food. You gave her the food and then left and I had to take care of her because she got sick and cleaned the filth... next time, don't feed the dog, I have everything under control!

To my friend: For the love of god! Do something different for once in your life! I don't alwalys have to call you if we want to do something together.
To J.J. Abrams(About Alias :D): I love Alias, it was a fabulous show. I loved everything about it...exept when you turned spymommy evil in the end :mad:!! Why did you do that??

To my BFF: I feel so bad for you. I dont know what to tell you cause i dont want anything that i say to influence you on your decision. I hope you do the right decision and i know you will and i hope you dont regret it. Whatever you do im always going to be here for you no matter what. I love you.

To a friend who's changed: Okay...well, you've changed a lot. You're not the girl I've been friends with my whole life. What happened to the girl that became obsessed with CSI with me? The girl who didn't care about what others thought. You and I are total opposites now...but the truth is, I don't wanna let go of our friendship...I mean, 18 years of friendship gone down the drain...I couldn't deal with it. So yes, even though were complete oppisotes I still wanna be friends with you.

To another friend: You have a really big mouth! You seriously went behind my back and told EVERYONE what was supposed to be a secret. Just goes to show me never to tell you anything, funny, you told me I could trust you...guess not.

To CatherineWillows: I feel so sorry for you. Don't let them take over your life. They just aren't your real friends.

To my girlfriend:
Have I told you how wonderful you are? I'm really falling deeper and deeper in love with you. I'm laughing my arse off with you over the stories you tell, you make me smile in general. You make me feel special and loved. I'm so at ease with you and I've never felt this before and I hope it'll never end :D I hope we'll be together for a long long time ;) Oh and have I told you how great you are?
But one thing: yes, I did the dishes today on my own, while you continued watching TV.. remember: it was the first and last time I did that :p

To my friend Rachelle; You're so funny. We can talk about garlic for ages, and we're so useless at the same time. Lickin' someones arse when you do something wrong, someones garlic arse, oh, we're going to have fun tomorrow. :)

To my boss: when the new movies come in, do NOT hide them! We need to watch them so we can advice the customers on the new movies of the week! Everyone here is getting really pissed off because you hide them every week but do tell us off when we haven't seen enough movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back