Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Roos, good idea:
To the time: I WANT WEDNESDAY, please!!!! I'm going to cathwarfan's on friday *giggles* *jumps up and down*

RoosCSILover said:
To Jayne: I want to wish you good luck telling your mom. Some people really don't understand, huh?
You're sooo kind Roos.. it's my mum who will understand.. dad will be a bigger problem :p Pfff but hey, I'm a big girl, within a month I'll be living on my own, so all he has to do is accept it.

To David:
I told you not to show mum and dad the inside of your closet.. I told you they'd freak out when they'd see your laundry stuffed in there :rolleyes: But noooohh, you had to be: "So mum, you think these 5 t-shirts is all I need to iron? Look at this!!" *opens closet.. clothes fall out* Mum: :eek: Dad: :eek: David: :lol: Me: :rolleyes: "Can we go now??"

You're very welcome! :) And then: Good luck telling your dad! They just have to accept who you are.

To my teachers:

WUAHUAHUA! You guys have meetings because of us, discussing our grades, and we're sitting on the beach, tanning, with our sunglasses, with cocktails and ice creams :devil:

to my "friend" : guess hwta you broke my heart! and yes i do kinda hate you know...you made me cry...and you made me realize something that i have wondered for so long.

sandleissocute, I'm sorry for you.

CatherineWillows, you not a moron! ;)

To myself: go study, you have a test tomorrow, remember??? :eek:

To a certain someone:

Why do we always have to play it cool? Why can't we just come out and say how we're really feeling? Is it really that scary, the idea of maybe getting hurt or disappointed?

To a certain someone: Why are you doing this? You had your chance...and you let it pass you by...and I've moved on. I'll always love you as a friend...but I'm with someone else now. And I understand that you're sad...but why do you have to take it out on us? Were happy together...and it hurts when your telling us you hate us...because were supposed to be friends...I wanted you to be happy for us, but now, your saying you hate us...and it's kind of starting to hurt...

RoosCSILover said:
To my teachers:

WUAHUAHUA! You guys have meetings because of us, discussing our grades, and we're sitting on the beach, tanning, with our sunglasses, with cocktails and ice creams :devil:
Now that is not nice :( :lol:

To my mom: Okay, I know we're getting along great now, but please stop talking. I'm trying to read a fanfic and it's really good but you're ruining it for me. :lol:

To my sister: Damn you! Don't ever wake me up by slapping my face! And don't hold a pillow on my face when I say "Go to hell!"! :lol:

To Jayne: I LOVE the beach picture in your banner! It's gorgeous! Did you take that? :)

To my sister: Get your grubby hands off my shades. They're holy and I need them to keep my eyes from burning in the sun. :p

To my mom: I don't want to leave this school..

To a certain person: I wish I could tell you how I really feel about this.

Catherinesmyidol said:
To Jayne: I LOVE the beach picture in your banner! It's gorgeous! Did you take that? :)
Well of course I did, Jenna :D *looks at Wibble* Nooo honestly, I did.. otherwise I'll be disqualified for all the upcoming photocompetitions and I don't want that :eek: Nooo, I took it.. It's Inch Beach, Co. Kerry in Ireland :D

Here you have it in large

To self:
1 done, 2 to go ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back