Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
!

to allie : i was mad at you for something that you can t control! i know feel stupid aand foolish and i am very sorry if i hurt you...wich i am pretty sure i did! but just remember you being bisexual changes a lot but it can never change or harm our friendship!<3<3

to levon : i said i loved you and it was the truth! but you had moved on and said that i should too! and guess what? i did! i like a guy and im really happy! he may not know that i exsist but i reakky dont give a shit! i love you more than anything...you are my bestest friend ever!

Re: !

To sandleissoctue: That's good to here...and I know what it's like to be rejected...I've felt it so many times, I'm sorry I hurt you...but I will always love you as a friend...I hope you know that!

To this chapstick: You smell good, I want to eat you! But I shouldn't...because that's not normal what so ever.

To my auntie: :)...I can't wait to see you tomorrow...and yeah, if I'm tired beyond belief cause I have to work stupid shift at work again...I'll just sleep on a rug and a pillow that you're selling :p

to my cousin: hey, don't be mad at me! you did great job today on our angency's homepage, you are perfect leader and boss! :) we love you..i believe you. 'White Noise' will work many, many years, because of you! ;) head up! :D

to insect: can you stop flying in my face, my blood are not delicious,i am telling you NOT! so shu, go away :mad: you are getting me nuts! :mad:

To someone:

Wow you are so pretty! I seen a picture of you the other day and i was just like wow!

To my best friend: I love you biatch! Dont know what i will do without you!

Detective_Burn said:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
RoosCSILover said:
To my teachers:

WUAHUAHUA! You guys have meetings because of us, discussing our grades, and we're sitting on the beach, tanning, with our sunglasses, with cocktails and ice creams :devil:
Now that is not nice :( :lol:

Nooo - don´t react. Due to this is precisely what they expect from you. :D
Hah, noooo Roos wasn't really refering to me.. I think.. :lol: I don't mind though :p Hell, I love teaching, even when it means I get to work through the summer holidays :D

To this song: I shall say this once again...SUMMER IS NOT GETTING COLDER!!

To my eyes: Stay open...I know your tired but I don't wanna go to bed yet

To myself: Have you totally lost your mind? Cause it's starting to seem like it

To this coffee: YOUR SUPPOSED TO WAKE PEOPLE UP! Not make me sleepier...dumb coffee!

to my sister: What is wrong with you, you can not hate jesse spencer just because he's REALLY REALLY good looking, that is just plane shit, you think just because he is VERY pretty he has to be a ass, and you went a little over board when you made me delete a post i put in his board when i accidently used your account, and i know it's your lab top but if i want to dowload his 3 songs i can, he is a damn good singer and a damn good actor so shut the F@!#$ up he didn't do anything to you and you havent even met him so how do you know he's a ass, you cant judge a book by it's cover even if the cover is REALLY pretty, and the same with orlando bloom he is a better actor then you, infact you cant act and he is not gay just because he's good looking to and i know you dont really like jack sparrow and elizabeth together you just dont like will and liz together just because it's orlando bloom, you even said it your self. So SHUT UP AND JUST STOP SAYING THAT THEY'RE BOTH ASS'S :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i know i dont know them but really that just pisses me off, you know im a big fan of Jesse Spencer and im starting to like Orlando Bloom so just stop, your being a bitch and you just made the new kind of shallow :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JayneEmilysRealm said:

Detective_Burn said:
Nooo - don´t react. Due to this is precisely what they expect from you. :D

Hah, noooo Roos wasn't really refering to me.. I think.. :lol: I don't mind though :p Hell, I love teaching, even when it means I get to work through the summer holidays :D

Maybe he (or she?) really didn´t mean you. But you rose your head - so you felt affected. :D Just joking either. ;)
So you love being a teacher? I´ll quote you next year. :p

To Jaynie: I wasn't referring to you! :lol: sorry if I'm offensing you.. LOL

To the Jorja Fox lookalike in the train: :eek: WOW, you were hot! And err, I've listened to your conversation, you're living in Haarlem, working at the police station in Utrecht? Nice! Just like Sara Sidle :devil:

RoosCSILover said:
To Jaynie: I wasn't referring to you! :lol: sorry if I'm offensing you.. LOL

To the Jorja Fox lookalike in the train: :eek: WOW, you were hot! And err, I've listened to your conversation, you're living in Haarlem, working at the police station in Utrecht? Nice! Just like Sara Sidle :devil:

Haha naahhh, don't worry Roos, I know you weren't ;)
Ohhh she's working at the police station in Utrecht?? Hmmm.. I still study there and my brother lives there, I think I'll do something that will make me go to jail :p

To my headache: go away, please... :(

To my boss: I'm not gonna work another month!!! I'll try to fulfil my dream.

To myself: You'll not gonna make it, but at least you are going to try... :p

to hot guy: oh my god! :eek: hope you didn't hear our girl conversation, because we were talking about you and didn't realize you stand near us! :eek: anyway..you are so hot and brown like 'brownie' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back