Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To myself: Quit moping around. She'll be home in a few days and you can give her all the hugs and kisses you want. With that said, go do the laundry now or you won't have any clean pajamas! :lol:

To this guy I like: Oh my god, You seriously Almost made my heart stop when you said those words: "I love you"

To guy I play Halo with and talk to on MSN: Damn! You Sound hot!

To Online friend: UNBLOCK ME DAMNIT!

To My Cousin: Goddamnit, Why Don't you break up with your boyfriend? I know you don't love him, and as I've seen he really likes you. BREAK UP WITH HIM!

to 360: I love you!

To myself: lose some weight! You look ugly! You can't change the way you look, :p but you can change your weight... move!

to my stupid roomate : uggh i realize that having boxes in your room sucks so shut up! i am planning to get them out of there...yeesh!

to other stupid roomate : ahhh hate you im gonna shove this taco where the sun dont shine...

To someone:
Omg! I like you so much.. when you didn't respond yesterday for a while, I majorly secretly freaked out and thought I'd done something wrong. I was glad you sent me a text later that evening :D

To self:
Are you postponing your MA thesis again, missy?? :rolleyes:

To my auntie: Why didn't you call? :(...We were supposed to do something today but we never did. And I have no clue where your store is set-up...but trust me...I am going to show up tomorrow! I will roam downtown until I find you.

To homeless people that I will see downtown tomorrow: Please don't throw plastic Barbie legs at me again...they hurt to get in the face! I swear...when I actually have extra money that I'm able to give away I will.

To my roommate: Thankyou for unpacking three quaters of those boxes...you still got another quater left though...oh well, I found my shirt :D

To a friend: I miss you already and it's only been a few weeks. (He just graduated. I love him >.<)

To Mom: Stop getting on my freakin' nerves!! I just want to have a day to myself without any desturbance!!!

To Hayden: Stop being so God damn obsessive! You're annoying me and pissin' be off!..... o_O;

To self: Start talking to people, because soon you'll be a depressed person.. -_-;

To myself: Sometimes...you can be a complete moron!

To my friendy friend: Umm, that's not the way I wanted you to find out...but oh well, at least you can't see me blushing, shaking, or almost crying.

TO my best friend:
1) I dont want to sleep at yours tomorrow because our friendship is a bit boring lately. :(
2) I'm so jealous of you and your newest LCD TV! :lol:

To my friend: I don't want to go see the movie if someone has already invited half the town. I hate people okay? No one likes me anyway so I'd be there by myself.

To mum:
You don't know this yet, but I'll tell you tomorrow who has been occupying my mind these past few weeks. I know you won't mind.. not telling today, because dad's around.. and well, you know him.. "grandchildren here, grandchildren there, boyfriend here, boyfriend there, husband here, husband there".. at least you leave the option open that this person that is in my mind lately could be a girl actually. Thank you.

To the appartment-dude:
Please phone me!!!! :D

To Jayne: I want to wish you good luck telling your mom. Some people really don't understand, huh?

To the time: Please go faster, I want it to be friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back